Chapter 31

In the blink of an eye, JK had gone abroad for two days. However, he has not even called back once so Jimin keeps on feeling something is wrong. At night on the weekend, Jimin is lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. No matter what, he cannot sleep......

Is it possible that he heard what he said that day? If he heard them, Boss will surely not let him off so easily. Normally when there is nothing, he will also find something to bully him a little.

Maybe he is just too busy? Wonder what time is it in America? Should he make a phone call over there?

Jimin uses his fingers to count the time difference. Suddenly, his mobile phone rings.

Can it be Boss's phone call? He does not even bother to wear his slippers before running to get his mobile phone. It is an unknown local number. Jimin is somewhat disappointed and readily picks up the call. He hears Mrs Park's happy and excited voice: "Jimin, we are in S City train station la!"

It can be considered a collective surprise attack by the Park family as five people came. They are Jimin's parents, Tae Min's parents, as well as grandpa Park. Jimin manages to meet them at the train station and complains: "Why didn't you call before you come ah?"

Mrs Park smilingly replies: "To surprise you."

Jimin is speechless. Ha, really surprised.

"It just so happens that you and Tae  Min are here so we take this opportunity to come for a visit. At first, we wanted to come when the weather is hotter, but your grandfather has been a bit unwell recently. However, the hospital at home cannot find out what is wrong so it is better to come early to the hospital in the big city for a check-up."

"How is grandpa?" Jimin is startled. When Mrs. Park answers that the problem is not big, Jimin is relieved, "So it is decided to go to which hospital ah. It is difficult to get an appointment in a large hospital so I will go early to queue up first."

"You don't need to bother. Tae Min's boyfriend is more capable than you. Your elder aunt said to ask him to go and find somebody."

...... But Tae Min did not come to S City.

Jimin glances at his mother, but in the end does not say anything. He decides to find time to go early to register. Not long after Jimin returned to S City, she received a phone call from Tae Min. It turns out that he did not come to S City but went to D City so he asked Jimin to help him to keep it a secret.

When he is thinking about this, Tae Min appears and walks hurriedly to say a few words to elder aunt and the others. Then, he anxiously pulls Jimin aside, "Jimin, you did not tell them I am in D City, right?"

"I did not say. You rushed over from D City?"

"Yes."

Jimin is very confused, "Tae Min, what is the matter? You must at least tell me."

Tae Min purses up his lip, "I broke up with him after Lunar New Year."

Jimin is taken aback, "What happened?"

Tae Min probably usually doesn't have anybody to confide in. This time when Jimin asks, he actually uncharacteristically says a lot, "I hate the way my mother flatters and curry favor with him. He asked me to please him, and I am not allowed to make him angry. Am I not a person? Jimin, I really cannot stand it anymore."

" ...... Then why you still left home?"

"I have wanted to leave long ago. All my life, I have not lived for myself. Anyway, I cannot work there anymore. By chance, I found a job in D City online."