Chapter 17

Ha ha ha ha! It is not him, it is not him!

Jimin almost cries in relief, happiness, justice still exists in this world.

Jimin suddenly looks at the world full of confidence, applauding loudly along with everyone else.

Amidst the applause, Kim Tae Hyung stands still flushing red, looking shyly towards JK.

JK is expressionless, Jimin thinks Big Boss has lost on his investment so he must be feeling unhappy, he can direct his anger towards his "partner" which is him, as he looks to escape JK scowls at Jimin: "Wait for me here, don't go anywhere."

> _ <

Directing his anger towards him now.

He will go dance with someone but commands him to stand here looking silly.

The music of a waltz begins.

JK walks towards Kim Tae Hyung, politely invites him to dance, Kim Tae Hyung shyly puts his hand into his extended hand.

They glide onto the dance floor.

Kim Tae Hyung is exceptionally beautiful tonight, he must have spent a lot of effort dressing up. 

He looks up at the tall man dancing with him, his gaze bashful and innocent.

Jimin stands on the outside watching them dance, his eyes gradually shifting lower to Kim Tae Hyung's waist, where Big Boss is resting his paw.

How lecherous! How very lecherous!

Wonder which pervert thought of the waltz, it is just an excuse for men to touch each other ......Jimin silently curses. Initially, his mood is very joyful and high but somewhat inexplicably falling.

On the dance floor, JK and Kim Tae Hyung turn in circle several times, they do not look dizzy, but Jimin feels dizzy the more he watches them.

Ummm ...... probably too much alcohol, probably needs to sit down a bit.

Jimin walks to a buffet table to get some cold food then sits down to eat to replenish his energy, that is the most important thing. He was a dummie to obey Big Boss's command to stand there and wait for him.

While eating, another voice calls out.

"Mr Park!"

...... This person causes him to choke again.

Jimin looks up and smiles, greeting him: "Mr. Kim."

RM asks courteously: "I wonder if I may have the pleasure to invite Mr Park to a dance."

Jimin is embarrassed: "That ...... I don't know how to dance."

RM smiles thoughtfully: "Sitting here to talk is good too."

After saying this, he sits down across from Jimin, Jimin asks worriedly: "Miss Yura is feeling better?"

RM hears mention of Yura, his face is filled with gratitude: "Thanks for your help, he is no longer in danger, he is slowly being nursed back to health, these things can't be rushed."

Oh no ...... listening to him makes Jimin feel guilty, but Big Boss does not allow him to say the truth, Jimin quickly searches for a new topic: "I heard Miss Yura was in Europe, when did she get back?"

"Europe?" RM asks in surprise: "We traveled there for our honeymoon, but we haven't returned in two years, do you plan to go for a vacation? Yura wants to go back, we can go together when she feels better."

Jimin is shocked into silence.

The first dance is ending.

Rose and Lisa are not dancing but sitting on the outside to gossip. Rose is envious of the prize money, her voice tinged with a bit of dissatisfaction, Lisa laughs and says teasingly: "You shouldn't be jealous, the investment he spent is ten times what you spent."

Rose is surprised: "Lisa, everything I'm wearing isn't cheap."

Lisa laughs out loud and looks towards the dance floor, slowly listing the luxurious brands on Kim Tae Hyung, then challenges Rose again: "See, ready to admit defeat?"

Rose's reluctance fades away, sighing: "He is just a small staff but willing to spend so much money."

Lisa quips: "A wine-lover's heart is not in the cup (having an ulterior motive) If you don't fork out, you won't reap big profit."

Rose laughs knowingly: "But I bet, even if he spends ten times more, the President will invite Jimin for the next dance."

On the dance floor, the first dance ends, JK drops his hands, nods politely to say good-bye and is about to walk away, Kim Tae Hyung calls out urgently: "President."

JK pauses to look at him.

The music for the second dance begins.

Rose is startled to see the President is not dancing with Jimin like he had thought, the second dance he is still with Kim Tae Hyung.

Everyone else is also shocked, thinking: Has Kim Tae Hyung's beauty tonight melted the heart of the President?

Everyone unintentionally shifts sympathetic eyes towards JImin, who is considered "the official boyfriend" but left standing by alone, they see him looking blankly, distracted, as if he has taken a blow.

The truth is that Jimin is not paying attention to the unusual atmosphere in the ballroom, unaware of everyone focusing on him, he is not even aware that the second dance has started. After RM has left to answer a phone call, he is immobilized in this position, completely shocked.

Big Boss ...... actually lied to him? Miss Yura did not go to Europe! So who sent the lunchboxes?

...... Could it be Big Boss?

But why?

To exploit him, to enslave him? Or ...... or ......

JImin feels uneasy, his heart thumps heavily, as if something is about to burst free out of its cocoon.

Ah Ah Ah! Impossible, impossible, Jimin quickly pushes it back. He must have drunk too much to think so strangely! Wine is really bad, giving him strange thoughts ......

He could not help but look to the dance floor, JK and Kim Tae Hyung are still dancing, at that moment JK turns his back to him, Kim Tae Hyung sees Jimin and smiles gently.

Jimin does not notice him, he looks at JK's sturdy back, his head becoming heavier and heavier, Jimin wants to go outside to sober up, staying inside any longer and he feels he is slowly being taken over by a demon.

As a result, those who are paying close attention to what is happening will testify, Park Jimin stares at the President and Kim Tae Hyung on the dance floor in "jealousy," then stands up in "anger" and walking outside looking "troubled."