Chapter 3: The Past

Y/N's POV

DREAM

I looked around and there I saw them again. The house. The 3 people I loved.

Father: Y/N! Dinner ready!

Big sister: Come on little brother! Hurry up before I eat all of it!

Mother: Come on Y/N.

I rushed into the kitchen and started to eat all of the food there. I couldn't help but smile as I ate dinner with them. The big sister that would be going to Beacon Academy within a few weeks.

Mother: Oh Y/N. I forgot to give you your gift. I'll give it to you after we eat.

I nodded excitedly.

After I was done eating mother and my sister took me to my room. There I saw two things.

A/N: I don't own this!

My big sister and mother held them in their arms as they gave it me.

Big sister: Happy Birthday little brother.
She said as she gave me the revolver.

"What is it called?"

Big Sister: I call it Blue Rose.

"Blue Rose. I like it. What about the sword?"

Mother: This a sword that your father crafted for you.

I took the sword into my hands and I inspected it.

Mother/Sister: Do you like it?

"I LOVE IT!"

I went to hug them but they started to fade away. I looked at them in confusion until I heard screams coming from behind me. I turns around and there I saw them. My father dead on the ground with his throat slit opened. My sister and mother being raped as they tried to crawl away. And my younger self on his knees as they made him watch.