Chapter 11: Helping the Partner

Last Chapter

"Why am I feeling this pain in my chest?" 

"Am I falling for him too?" 

Next Chapter! 

Third Person POV 

It's been a few days since Blake confessed to Y/N. Ever since Blake became closer to Y/N. Helped him in his classs and even his teammate, Leah. Ever since she confessed to him, Y/N kept his eye on Cinder, Mercury, Salem, and Neo. Right now Y/N walking to the hospital room with Blake leaning her head on his shoulder. 

Y/N's POV 

It's been a 3 days since Blake and I started dating. To be honest, she is one of the best things that happened. I am glad I've met her when I first came to Beacon. Every time I look at her, she always manages to make me smile. Right now we were on our way to the hospital room. 

Blake: So how is Leah doing? 

"She's doing fine. She texted me that she will be released today from the hospital." 

Blake: How about her classes? 

"I'll help her get back into things. You can help too." 

Blake: I'll gladky do it. She is a great friend for helping you. 
She said as she leaned her head on my shoulder. 

We kept walking, passing by others as they looked at us. I felt Blake's hand tighten around mine. I looked at her as she tightened her hand. 

"What is it love?" 

Blake: It's..nothing. 

I didn't want to bother her so I just left it and we continued walking. As we walked, I've noticed a faunas with a tail looking at her. I eyed him as I slowly reached for my HF blade. I suddenly felt Blake's hand tighten around mine. 

Blake: Are you okay? You've gone awfully quiet. 

"Y-Yeah. It was nothing." I lied. We continued walking and I saw the faunas gone. We walked until we got to the hospital room. We entered and I saw Leah sitting up as the nurse was holding papers in her hand. 

Nurse: So who is your guardian? 

Leah: It'll be him. 
She said pointing to me. 

The nurse hands me the paper and I signed it. 

Nurse: She's all yours. 
She said as she walks away with the papers. 

"How you doing Leah?" 

Leah: I'm doing fine. 
She said as she slowly got up. She slowly got off the bed but stumbles forward a little. She falls onto my chest as I slowly held her up. 

"You okay?" 

Leah: Y-Y-Yeah. 
She said with a red tint forming. 

"Well. Let's get going." 
I said as I helped Leah walk out of the room. 

Third Person POV 

Y/N and Blake helped Leah to his dorm. Y/N and Blake walked with Leah to keep her from falling, due to being slashed around the legs. Halfway to their dorms, Cinder, Salem, Neo, and Mercury came across them. Y/N looked at them as he stepped in front of his two friends. The four looked at him with fear as he slowly reached for his HF blade. His eyes glared daggers at the four that attempted to murder his friend and team mate. 

Y/N: Looking for a death wish. Step forward. 

Mercury growls in anger as he tried to step forward but Cinder held him back.