Chapter 20: Mercenary Turned Father

Third Person POV 

Three Months Later....

Y/N was sitting in a house while sitting in the living room. In a house, Ozpin, Goodwitch, and Death-Gun bought for him. Not just for him. But also for his two loves. Now that he had a child to care for. Now he ever needed were the two loves of his life and his lovely daughter. 

TO Y/N 

 As he sat there, he had someone in his arms while Blake was laying her head on his shoulders. He looked down and saw the thing that he loved the most. His daughter, Miranda. 

Y/N: She's so beautiful. 

Blake: She is. 

???: Hey dinners ready! 

They all looked up and saw Leah bringing food into the kitchen. 

Y/N: I'll take our baby up to her room. 
He said as he walked upstairs holding his baby girl. 

Blake: Okay. 
She said as she walks into the dinning room. 

Y/N's POV 

I walked upstairs as I held her in my arms. As I walked, I felt her finger hold mine. I looked at her as she held onto my finger. I smiled, seeing her like this. 

"You are my light. Miranda." 
I said as I thought about the events that happened. 

My family. Death-Gun and Death's Messenger. Ozpin and Goodwitch. Cinder and Emerald. Then Blake and Leah. Now Miranda. 

I walked into her room and I slowly settled her down into her crib. I brought her blanket over her before walking out of the room. I looked at her before leaving the room. As I stood there, I saw a camera in the corner. 

"Sleep well Miranda." 

I went to my office and saw a set of monitors.

I looked around and saw the dinning room, parking lot, Miranda's room, Blake and my room, and Leah's room

"Glad I have you all." 
I said as I looked Blake, Leah and Miranda. 

I looked to my right and saw a photo. A photo of Blake, Leah and I. I smiled as I looked at it, finally feeling........happy. 

I walked out of the room after locking up the room. As I walked downstairs, I remembered when Miranda was first being born. 

Flashback 

I ran through the door to the room and I saw Blake sitting in the hospital bed as she held our baby. 

"Blake." 

Blake: Y/N. Come. Look at her. 

I slowly walked up to her and saw our daughter's face as she slept in her arms. I smiled as I saw her peaceful face. 

"She's beautiful." 

Blake: She is. 

"Have you thought of a name?" 

Blake: How about Miranda? 

I looked at her for a bit as she looked at me. 

Blake: I'm sorry I..

"I love it." 

???: AWWW! 

I turned around and I saw Ruby with stars in her eyes. 

Ruby: SHE'SSOCUTE! 

Flashback Ends 

I chuckled as I remembered everything that day. While I was walking down the steps I thought about Dante and Vergil. 

Flashback 

I was standing in front of S/N's grave as I laid a pack of roses onto his tomb. 

"Hey S/N. It's been a while. Just thought to come by since it's your birthday today." 
I said as  I knelt in front of her tomb. 

"Happy Birthday S/N." 

???: Hey Y/N. 

I turned around and saw Dante and Vergil behind Blake. 

"Hello Dante. Vergil." 

Dante: Hey Y/N. How are you feeling? 
He asked as he brought me into a hug. 

"I'm doing fine. How about you?" 

Dante: Doing fine. Just thought of coming by to see her and you. 

"Why me?" 

Dante: Because heard you're becoming a father. 
He said as he pat my back. 

"Oh. Right." 

Dante: Just take care of them. 

"I will." 

Dante let go and knelt in front of S/N's grave as he laid a pack of flowers down. 

Dante: Happy Birthday my love. 
He said as he laid the pack of flowers down. 

Blake, Vergil and I stood there in silence as Dante gave a small speech to her. Dante slowly stood up and faced Vergil. Vergil slashed open a portal. 

"Wait." 

Dante looks at us before walking into the portal. 

"S/N. Would want you to have this." 
I said as I held S/N's necklace up. 

Dante slowly grabs it and holds it in his hand. 

Dante: Thank you Y/N. Take care. 
He said before walking into the portal. 

Vergil: Take care of them. 
He said before walking into the portal and closing. 

Flashback Ends 

I sat in the dining room as Blake and Leah ate their food. 

Third Person POV 

The three ate their food. As time went by, they shared laughs as they ate their food. For once in a long time, Y/n felt something he hasn't felt in a long time. He felt happy. Not just happy for having Blake. At himself. At what he has done  so far. Meeting Blake. Meeting Leah. And now he has a daughter of his own. And for once, he isn't bringing himself down for his past. Now he's just living his life with the two of loves of his life. 

Blake/Leah: We love you Y/N. 
They said as they both looked at him. 

"I love you both. Blake. Leah." 

Here is Chapter 20 of Cheater Emerald/Cinder X Male Reader X Blake Belladonna! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?