the suprise

I published the Prologue of my new book, I decided to call it The Blade of Silver, but it could change. I also have no clue on the cover, so it's just black for now. But be sure to check it out... only if you want tho. No pressure. Just look up my account (OnePieceFanFiction) and check out what books I have published, it should be there. Or you can look up the book title, but I don't know how many books will show up before that.

Enjoy this story. It's a dosie.

—————
  When Ace walks into work, for the first time in what feels like forever, he gets a surprise. His desk is filled with cards, some of them accompanied with gift bags. Not only that, but everyone was surrounding it, waiting for him. As soon as they see him, they all start talking at once, except Robin.
  She has a bittersweet smile on her face, he remembers when she had told him to take some time if he needed it. She was trying to look out for him, sure she wanted Ace to take time off, but not in the way he was forced to. There was literally no time to heal.
She can't even afford to look him in eyes, suddenly everyone falls silent, causing Robin to look up from the floor. Tears, something no one has ever seen from Ace, fall onto the ground in front of him. The black-haired woman is the first person to move, she walks forward, pulling the younger man into her arms. His tears soak into her shirt, but she doesn't care.
Ace, the one who had always cheered everyone on, the one who had been there for each of them when they had gone through something, the one who always had a smile on his face, is the one who is crying. Ace, the one person who had believed in each one of them, the one who made each of them believe they are worthy, the one who each of them worry for, is finally showing them his true feelings.

And it hurts.

A noise escapes Ace's lungs, a sob, causing Robin to hug him tighter. She closes her eyes, waiting for him to stop. Luffy runs up to them, wrapping his arms around his brother as well; everyone else following his lead. This causes Ace to sob again, more frequently, louder. Never has life felt this warm.

-