< | you're here | n5 | pt. 2 >

< where five arrives >
3p
❝ ☂︎ ❞

She hasn't been the same since Five left her, alone and depressed. She thought he would come back eventually but she gave up trying to tell herself.

Y/n wasn't able to sleep for a week. Nothing was able to change her since the incident. Grace, her mom, tried her best, even the other members, but no result. Her father simply told her to get over it.

She stays sulking in her room all day.

"Y/n, dear, are you ok?" Her mother asks, knocking on her door to get Y/n's attention.
Y/n hummed in response, lying about her feelings. She didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. "Can you go away, please? I don't feel like talking to anyone.." Y/n asked, trying not to sound rude.

Grace gave a small frown that, of course, Y/n couldn't see. "Alright dear, just wanted to say to you that your siblings will be coming back for your father's funeral at 1. So I wanted you to get ready," she said.

Y/n didn't realize that her father had died. She was in her room for as long as she could remember and didn't bother going outside to see what had happened.

She stood up and walked to the mirror in her bathroom. Still the same age as before, 14. Guess all the sadness made her not age. A sigh escaped her mouth as she washed her face.

12:03

Better take a bath. They're coming soon she thought as she locked the bathroom door and stripped all her clothing, stepping in the bath and turning on the warm water as it splashed on her body. It was relaxing and was the only time her head was eroded with thoughts and memories.

"Five! Watch out!" Y/n screamed as Five got smacked with whipped cream. "I told you! You look stupid, now!" She laughed, falling down to the floor and holding her stomach.

On the other hand, Five looked at her while trying to rub off all the whipped cream. "How much whipped cream did you smack me with, Klaus?" He asked, turning to Klaus who had a aluminum plate in his hands. "I don't know.. probably the whole can," he giggled at Five's face.

"I swear I'm going to kill you and Y/n for laughing at me when I'm done washing this off," he said in slight anger while stomping to the bathroom. Y/n stood up and told Klaus to hide. Y/n hid under the table, stupid decision and Klaus his in Diego's room when he was away for a while.

Five stormed back in the living room and looked around with his arms crossed. "You both hid. Smart but you both will still die." He shouted, his voice echoing.

He spotted Y/n in an instant and smiled. He teleported beside her said, "boo."

That scared the hell out of Y/n. She held her chest as she cursed out profanities. "Oh my goodness, Five, you scared the living daylights out of me!"

"I will kill you now."

She left the table and started running. She had the power to run a mile in a second, super speed.

Five caught up to her, teleporting / spacial jumps and all, and tackled her down.

"You will have to pay," he smiled as he tickled Y/n.

She couldn't help but cry a bit.

After she was done, she left and dressed up. She checked the time again.

1:15

Holy hell she thought. Did it take me that long to shower and dress? She went downstairs for the first time in a while to be greeted by the others there. Allison, Vanya, Luther, Diego and Klaus.

"Hello, sis!" Klaus exclaimed happily. "Haven't seen you in a while." He hugged her as well as the others. She put on a smile, not a fake one. She was kind of glad to see the others today.

During our lunch, they had a conversation. They spoke about what had been happening in our lives when we separated and when it came to her, she said she didn't do much which made some frown.

All of a sudden, they heard what sounded like thunder coming from outside. Being the curious idiots they were, they went out to investigate. Turns out, a blue portal-like Joel appeared.

They stared at it in showed, wondering how the hell it got there.

Klaus came running and pushed passed them. "Our of the way!" He screamed, carrying a fire extinguisher? And throwing it towards the portal, doing absolutely nothing (at least you tried, Klaus).

"What is that gonna do?" Allison screamed to Klaus. "I don't know, you got something better to do?" He replied.

Then, the portal grew with someone coming out of it. "Woah, woah, woah!" Klaus exclaimed, going behind Luther. "Everyone, get behind me!" Luther said, spreading his arms wide as a person fell.

Y/n couldn't believe what was happening. She also couldn't believe the person that came out. They all walked towards the person to see Five on the ground. He started to stand up.

"Does.. anyone else see little number five or is it just me," Klaus questioned, pointing at Five. When he full stood up, Y/n started to cry. It was him. It was Five and he was back.

"Shit," he said as he looked at himself and at us.

"Five?" Y/n said, going front. Five looked at her in disbelief but smiled. "Five!" She shouted, running up to him and have him a hug. "I can't believe you are back! I thought you would be gone forever!" She hugged him tighter and he hugged back. The others smiled to finally see their sister happy.

"Y/n.. you don't know how much I missed after all these years we've been apart. You look the same as the day I left."

"You don't know how much Y/n missed you Five," Diego said, patting his back. "I'm glad you're back."

"She was all depressed and stuff when you left. She really had hope you were going to come back but gave up when her father told her you weren't coming back," Klaus said while Y/n was still hugging him and crying on his blazer.

"She barely smiled," he continued. "Now that she is happy, we all are too. Promise us you'll never leave again, Five. We don't want to lose you again as well as make our sister more sad. You don't want that to happen, right Five?"

Five nodded, happy he was finally reunited with his family.

^^
Kakaka Part 2 of "five?"
I didn't spell check 🙊
Please vote :/