❝☂︎❞ 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 | 𝖓5 2 ❝☂︎❞

❝☂︎❞ make me sick | n5 2 ❝☂︎❞
'ι'll pυт yoυr нead тнroυgн a wall'

✎.. 30 June
✑.. 4 July
↳.. 1075

"mmmmmm!" You weren't able to speak due to the glue. He hadn't stop using you as punching bag which made things worse. You weren't able to talk back to him because.. well, you can't even speak.

You had two very noticeable black eyes and bruised arms that were easier to cover up. If it weren't for jackets, people would have been asking you about them every time you went outside. It would obviously annoy you.

Five stopped punching you and turned to face his bedroom door. It was locked but he still had to make sure no one was going to break it down or seeing them like this.

He turned back to you and smirked. A smirk that would always haunt you till you die. You groan as you stood up. "Don't try doing anything smart, I'm not finished with you yet," Five chuckled as he took slow steps towards you.

Your back hit the wall. Five grew closer to you by the second and your eyes widened more. He placed his hand beside you and gave you a small smirk as he looked into your poor eyes.

"It's weird how you didn't try escaping every time I left you alone. It was also absurd that you didn't do anything to me when you said you wanted to 'ruin' me," he questioned, not expecting an answer.

You furrowed your brows as you looked at him with hatred. "mmm! mmmmmm! mmmmmm!!" You tried saying but the glue was too strong.

He punched you in the face and the stomach. Grinning the whole time. He didn't stop, no, he made things worse by kicking you ruthlessly while ignoring your cries for him to stop.

You had become a toy of his.

Once he wrapped up, he left you, locking the door so you wouldn't try escaping. But you weren't going to give up just now. Yes, you hadn't thought about your revenge but you were observing his every move to make up the right one.

Turns out, he was harder to read since he was always so closed about everything.

"Jesus, What the hell is wrong with that kid," you managed to cough out as you stood up. You looked around but noticed nothing important in particular. You realize a window beside you and you try to open for escape but Five was smart enough to lock it and take the keys with him.

Your bloody figure had surprised you when you looked through the bathroom mirror. You hadn't been this bloody since the accident but you brushed that thought, wanting to not talk about that.

All of a sudden, the door had opened. It was Five, Ofcourse, but couldn't he have just teleported?

"What are you doing? I'm still not finished!" He shouted but it didn't faze you. You were thinking about a way to escape. "I fu-" you ran and jumped him, hitting him profusely. The door was wide open so you took the chance to escape. Escape to freedom and leave this place forever.

But..

What about your revenge? He deserves it. He really does. You can't just leave without giving him a piece of your mind, that was be a stupid decision.

So you stopped at the door. The door that would release you from the cage your are being trapped in. From this zoo.

But no. Not until you show him what you've been trying to say for days.

"Wow, not leaving like I expected you to. Why? Thought you were done playing my game. Or do you actually enjoy what I'm doing to you? Masochist much?"

You ran but that didn't help. The rest was too indescribable to write down. But it left you almost dead with more bruises you get daily.

You were left unconscious on the living room floor with no one helping you. The next day hurt much more than other days. You couldn't get up and you soon realized this was your last straw.

(because YOU SHOVED A STRAW UP HIS ASS)

You stood up, ignoring the immense pain that had been building up and walked towards the kitchen counter and splashing water on your face to remove all blood that had been dripping down.

It was your turn.

At this point, you couldn't control the anger in you anymore and grabbed the closest item, which so happens to be a kitchen knife. Clean and ready to use.

Your eyes widened and your mouth had formed into a horrific smile.

After months of having to endure his torture, you were able to get back at him.

You gripped the knife harder as you looked up to the ceiling, contemplating on whether you should make the move or not. Turns out, the devil had won.

You ran to his room, slammed the door open to reveal him laying down. He didn't seem to wake up by the noise which was perfect for you. You approached him, tears rolling down your face.

The knife was used to cut your mouth open, but you were too used to the pain that you didn't flinch one bit.

"I'm so sorry," you murmured, raising the knife.

▸☻◂

You dropped down on your knees. The blood of Five was all over you and guilt began to consume you. It was too much that you screamed. Screamed in horror of what you had just done.

'He didn't deserve this'

'What have you done, y/n?'

'You're going to prison'

'He did nothing'

'You're in the wrong'

'Why'

'This is all your fault'

'Now deal with the guilt'

The thoughts consumed your head as you screamed and cried even louder. No one was home. It was just you, and a body.

'He deserves this'

'He was horrible to you'

'You did nothing wrong'

'It was self defense'

'The police would understand'

'Right?'

'It was only fair you played his game'

'It was not your fault'

"It wasn't my fault. It was never my fault."

^^
... this is the gruesome.
LOOK, IM SO SORRY IF YOU DIDNT LIKE THIS! I COULDNT THINK OF A GOOD REVENGE AND IF I DID SOMETHING THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE COUNTED AS A REVENGE, YOU WOULD BE PISSED !
but to the people who don't like this, i understand :(

I don't even want to read it again so I guess I didn't spell check.
please vote :/