❝☂︎❞ 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 | 𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖓 2 ❝☂︎❞

❝☂︎❞ secrets | Aidan 2 ❝☂︎❞
'ѕorry, wнaт'ѕ тнaт now?'

✎.. 16th May
✑.. 16th May
↳.. 753

It's been a week since you had both spoken to each other and it's killing you. You can't keep this silence between you two for long and your best friends are trying their best to make you both talk.

You decided that it was enough and that if he wouldn't talk to you, then you will have to do it instead.

Aidan sat down at the far back table with Blake, laughing and what not. You stopped over to him, holding nothing but an apple.

As you got to their table, they looked at you with wide eyes. "It's been a damn week, Aidan. Ever since I confessed, you have been avoiding me and.. I hate it. I don't care if you like me or not, just talk to me god dammit!"

The whole cafeteria was now staring at you and Aidan and went silent. Aidan became speechless, trying to find the right words to say to you.

"I don't care if everyone is looking me, just give me an answer and I'll be on my merry way." You said, glaring at his mouth, waiting for him to say something.. anything. But when he didn't, you threw your apple at him and ran away.

Now, it's been more than three days without any communication between you two and you have gotten worried that he hates you even more now. So, you ranted to Eden about everything that had been going through your head and, lucky for you, she was a great listener.

"Eden, I was being too over dramatic, right? I'm afraid so.. why did I shout at Aidan, let alone throw my damn apple at him! I'm so stupid, what if you hates me now? What will it do to our friendship? I don't want that to happen, Eden! I can't let that happen no matter what circumstance do I beg of you, tell me what to do. I'm in need for your help!" You said, kneeling down and practically begging in front of her.

She raised her eyebrow and chuckled, "alright then, Y/n. First off, apologize for throwing that apple at him and second, be patient for his answer. Lately, he hasn't been himself and I think it's because of that day. Wait for him to respond and if he doesn't like you, then f him because he just missed a chance to be with the most beautiful person in the world."

You laughed as you stood up, shaking your head in disagreement with her last statement. "Alright, I'll try. Oh, and, you're amazing Eden. I literally love you so much," you said, waving goodbye.

After a few minutes of you searching for him, you finally found Aidan, sitting on a bench outside, thinking about whatever he was thinking about.

You were nervous at first, but you slowly built that courage to walk up to him. When he saw you, he put his phone down and smiled.

Y/n, be patient this time or I'll smack you in the head you thought as you sat down beside him.

"Ok, so, I'm so sorry about that situation a few hours ago, I just got mad and all. I got so mad that I didn't even let you say anything. I'll stop and listen," you said under your breath.

"Alright. The real reason why I was avoiding you was because I thought I would accidentally spill my feelings to you," you looked up at him in confusion.

"Yeah, you confessed but I didn't want to confess this early. I really like you Y/n but I don't feel like being in a relationship."

You stared at him in nothing but confusion, "if you didn't want to start a relationship, you could've said so. I might not seem patient but I swear I am. I'm not forcing anyone to be in a relationship with anyone, especially me. We can just wait."

Aidan looked at you and gave a big smile. "I- sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. Sorry for ignoring you y/n, I was being stupid." He sighed, looking forward again.

"You always are."

Aidan gave you a smirk as he leaned in. His hand now on your cheek as you took his and you both shared a passionate kiss, smiling between.

^^^
Omg, I'm so sorry if this one sucked bad. My brain flew away atm so..
I swear, the next one will be ssOO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS
Please vote :/