❝☂︎❞ 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓 | 𝖓5 ❝☂︎❞

❝☂︎❞ she's taken | n5 ❝☂︎❞
'ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴡ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ғᴏᴏᴛ'

✎.. 6 April
✑.. 7 April (like 20 minutes into the day)
↳.. 842
You hugged Five from behind as he drank his black coffee.

It was late outside but you wanted to go to the mall with him. "Hey, b, wanna go to the mall?" You asked, playing with his hair.

He turned his head to the side just a bit. "Maybe," he said as he continued drinking.

You pouted, "pretty please! I wanna go somewhere. The others are away, doing whatever they want to do and I don't want to stay here."

"But I do."

Five teleported to the kitchen counter with his mug and washed it. You gave him a disappointing look as well as the puppy eyes, which you know he couldn't resist.

He turned to face you after he was done and froze.

"Ok, ok! Fine, we'll go," he gave in, crossing your arms as you smiled wildly and jumped up and down.

He couldn't help but smile at your excitement.

"Great!" You said, excitedly. "Go change, we are going shopping!" You ran upstairs to your room to change as Five teleported near the door to wait for you.

You wore something comfortable. A plain, somewhat oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. While Five didn't care to change and wore his everyday outfit.

As you were done, you ran downstairs to Five and went on your journey to go to the first mall you find.

"That one!"

• • •

Your hands were free but your boyfriend's weren't.

"Y/n, can you help m-"

"Oh my goodness! That shirt looks so cute!" You squealed, running to the store.

Five sighed, sitting down on a bench and taking a small break from carrying all the shopping bags you gave him.

In the corner of his eye, he saw you with another person. And you looked uncomfortable to say the least.

"You look cute. Can I have your number?" The boy winked, grabbing your waist lightly but you went backwards a bit and laughed nervously.

You didn't know what to do. "Ah ah.. sorry, I- uh- have a boyfriend?" You said, sounding confused.

The boy shook his head and smirked. "That's what all girls say. Stupid of you, really. Just give me your number."

Where the hell is Five? You thought as you continued going backwards.

"Five.." You murmured under your breath as he came really close to you.

Five had seen enough. He was more than pissed at this point and wanted to punch him in the guts.

He teleported to you, leaving the bags behind but still in view. He hugged you from behind and gave you a small peck on the cheek.

You were relieved to say the least.

The look on he guy's face was priceless. His eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth was opened to the Max like he had just seen a murder.

It wasn't too surprising, to be honest.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" Five asked, hugging you tighter as you smile. "I'm doing great," you responded.

Five looked up and gave the other guy the death stare. "And, who are you?" You could tell, from the look in his eyes, he wanted to kill him right there and wouldn't care about anyone seeing.

"I'm- I'm-" he stuttered, frozen to the spot.

He cleared his throat and pretended to look stronger than his usual self. "I should be asking you the same thing," he said, sounding brave but dying inside.

"Me?" Five questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Her boyfriend, buddy."

"I don't believe y-"

Five turned you around and kissed you with love and lust (kids, no). You were taken aback a bit but kissed back.

The guy couldn't believe it and grunted.

"She's way out of your league, buddy," Five said, breaking the kiss and leaving you frustrated and confused.

"She's taken."

The guy gave Five a death stare, though it couldn't match Five's, and stomped off, clearly disappointed and angry.

"What did he do to you?" He asked, worried, concerned, furious, pissed and much more. "He just asked my number AND came really close to me that it was uncomfortable." You said.

"Some guys just can't take a hint."

Five smiled and teleported both of you back to the bench where all of the bags were.

"Help me carry, please?" Five pleaded and you agreed.

The whole way back home was him complaining about the guy and saying that they should never go to a mall this late unless you want something bad to happen to you.

"Who knows what they guy would have done if I didn't step in! You should be thanking me," he rambled with you not listening to whatever he kept saying.

"Yeah, yeah, thank you and shite," you grumbled but deep down you were thankful for his actions.

"I NEED TO REPORT THAT GUY TO THE AUTHORITIES SO HE CAN BE ARRESTED!"

"Five, no-"

^^
I won't be able to upload an Imagine for New this week until Thursday. School and all..
-
-
This is going to be the last Imagine in, like, five or four or six or seven days. SchOol is starting soon. I enjoyed this spring break.
I had a different idea.
Whatever.
Didn't feel like spell checking so just tell me 🙊
Please vote :/

Adios