❝☂︎❞ 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 | 𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖓 ❝☂︎❞

❝☂︎❞ birthday | aidan ❝☂︎❞

♫.. pity party by Melanie Martinez
✎.. 22 August
✑.. 22 August
↳.. 1501

It was your birthday, your 18th birthday. You were ecstatic because this was a big leap in you life, knowing you were considered an adult in most countries. It was a bummer that your parents weren't able to come due to being on the other side of the country but at least they didn't forget.

You jumped up from your bed and rushed to the bathroom. You were too excited. After you morning routine, you stuffed your invitations inside your bag and rushed out of your house, remembering to lock the door before running to school. When you reached the school, you felt exhausted and panted.

The classroom was empty aside from a student and the teacher writing his lesson on the whiteboard. You immediately went up to Javelyn, the student in the back, and handed her an invitation. You have known her since kinder-garden so you weren't hesitant on giving the piece of paper.

She looked at it in surprise and smiled uneasily as she slipped it in her back pocket. She couldn't tell you she wasn't able to go because she had a doctor appointment after school so she kept quiet and wished you a happy birthday.

You handed all the people you know an invitation, as well as the popular girls who smirked as you handed it to them.

You received small smiles and 'happy birthday's throughout the day which made you smile. It was the second last period when the popular girls were chatting near the bathroom as it was their free period.

"Her birthday party? She thinks we will be going to her birthday party. That's hilarious." Stacy, the leader of the group, said, laughing dryly as she looked at the invitation. "Who does she think she is? The queen of the school? That's right, she isn't so what would make her birthday any special than the rest? It's useless." She said as she totes the envelope in half and threw in the trash. They continued to trash talk about you before leaving minutes later.

Aidan had happened to listen to their conversation. Aidan, the boy who had continuously teased the hell out of you ever since grade 1. Luckily, for you, he had stopped but the hatred was still there. When you walk passed each other, glares would happen.

When he knew they were gone, he went up to the trash can and picked up the ripped invitation. He opened and read it. He contemplated on whether he would keep it or put it back. You did come to his 18th birthday party but, let's be honest, most of the school did. He sighed and placed in his pocket, still wondering if he would go or not.

It was the end of the day and everyone left immediately due being Friday. But you, you were running back home in such excitement you couldn't contain your screams. Bet the whole neighborhood heard it. You entered your two-story house and began to arrange the decorations for your up-coming party.

Banners and confetti was everywhere and you even had a party popper with a two-layered chocolate and vanilla flavored cake with a mix of strawberry. You went all out for your birthday. It was currently 3 pm and the party would start in about two hours. After 30 minutes of setting everything up, you sat back down on your couch with pure exhaustion and began to binge watch Netflix.

It was one more hour until the party and no one showed up, which was pretty normal. Until you got a text from Javelyn saying,