❝☂︎❞ 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 | 𝖓5 ❝☂︎❞

❝☂︎❞ make me sick | n5 ❝☂︎❞
'ι don'т нave enoυgн тιмe ғor тнιѕ'

✎.. 24 June
✑.. 30 June
↳.. 1285

      It was obvious that Five hated everyone's guts in the Academy. No one dared to talk to him, afraid that their head would be ripped off from their body. To add to his stubbornness, he was violent as well.

You had just joined the Umbrella Academy all excited without knowing Five's condition.

"Oh, Allison, this place is absolutely gorgeous from the outside and the inside! I'm so excited to finally be part of your academy. Hiding my powers was one of the most difficult things I had to do ever since I had discovered them. But, boy, was it worth it!" You carried on with your talking while you, Allison and Five were on the table.

Allison was listening but Five couldn't care less about you or your speech, in fact, he started to hate you. "Can you shut up for a moment and let me drink my coffee in peace," he snapped, slamming his hands on the table and making you and Allison jump.

You looked shocked but calmed down nonetheless. Allison looked at Five and tried to tell him to shut up, without talking.

"Oh my, I'm completely sorry for my speech. I was just so excited to be here and I couldn't contain my happiness. This place had always been my dream to visit ever since I realized there were other people who had the same ability I had. When I got accepted, I almost burst into tears of jo-"

"You're doing it again. Didn't I tell you to shut up already or else I'll tear your tongue off your mouth to keep you shut." Five grunted and finished his coffee, glaring at you with a squinted eye.

You gulped in shock once again, scared of the words he had said. But you obliged him and kept shut. Allison couldn't keep up with the silence so she left, scared that if she said something Five would rip her to pieces. So this meant you and Five were alone, sitting completely opposite from each other.

You also couldn't bear the silence so you spoke, "Are you always like that, Five? No one had told me about your attitude and it's shocking to say the least. You're completely different when fighting but don't we all put a mask on when we are outside. I would rather leave my mask behind and greet people like who I am. I think m-"

Five slammed his mug on the table to silence you and teleported towards you, making you jump once again. He grabbed your collar and pulled it towards himself with an annoyed and furious expression on. He looked as if he wanted to kill you.

"I can't stand your flapping mouth so much that I want to take a damn needle and sew your mouth together to keep you shut but I bet that won't work too since you don't know how to follow shit." He released his grip and you fell on your back, groaning in pain.

"Now, if you don't shut up, I might have to do that. And you don't want that, don't you?" He asked, smirking at you. You were rubbing your back since the pain won't go away.

You had enough of his attitude and stood up even though your back was aching. "You listen here. I am not following your damn rules and I have the freedom to do whatever I want to do. You're not as special as you think so don't think you can control everyone that gets manipulated by you. You're an absolute asshole and I w-"

He punched your stomach, hard. Five never saw anyone talk back to him and this was a first. He was more impressed than angry but that didn't mean he would go easy on you.

His face had turned crimson red from the anger that had been fuming and clearly showing. Your back had hit the wall, causing more pain and your stomach had made things worse. You were in a groaning mess as Five watched you, smiling.

"Y-you.. f-fu-" you couldn't say anything else and had fainted at that spot. Five didn't care about you. He would never do so he walked out without showing any emotion.

The others had heard but weren't able to do anything. They didn't know that you fainted so they couldn't help you.

On the other hand, Five sat on his bed. Thinking about what you had said. Whatever you wanted? He smirked at that thought, knowing he would do whatever he could to make you leave the academy.

The moment you woke up, pain started to overcome you and you started to groan louder than before. It was sure that Five had heard you.

You tried standing up but you weren't able to move due to how much pain you were experiencing. You clutched your stomach, trying to not release any tears from falling. You hadn't cried in years, you couldn't lose that streak now.

"I see you're awake." Five said, making you look up to his green eyes. They were filled with.. nothing. They looked empty. "You know, I was really considering sewing your mouth shut when your were passed out but I wanted to be generous and just glue it shut. Lucky for me, we have super glue in our cupboard. I think you might want to run before I glue your lips shut."

Your eyes widened and stood up, clenching your eyes to stop the tears. Super speed was your power but it was nothing compared to Five's teleportation skills. You weren't going to give up bows and so you ran, ran as fast as your legs could move but it was no use.

Five would always teleport in front of you, holding the glue to tease you.

And then, you were worn out. If you weren't in pain, you would've been able to win but the pain was just unbearable.

You collapsed to the floor and started breathing faster than before. The tears were too much that you weren't able to hold it in. And they spilled out like a waterfall. Five was standing, looking at you with pity.

"I guess I won this game of tag. That was fun wasn't it? I guess this is your punishment for losing." He kneeled down and you got more scared. You were so worn out that you couldn't move. He placed the glue on your bottom lip and pinched both your lips shut.

You tried to open them but it was no use. It was too strong. If you use force, it could rip your lips open. "See, it wasn't so bad? Being quiet was an easy task yet you weren't able to do that. Pathetic." He chuckled as you stood up.

You wiped your tears away and ran away. Ran away the academy and promised yourself not to come back there again but you ended being in the same building again.

"Not yet Princess, my punishment isn't over yet. Don't go running away, you're fun to mess with." He laughed at you.

You grabbed a piece of paper and a marker and wrote down,

'you make me fucking sick to the core. i will forever hate you no matter if you change or not. you ruined me, now i will ruin you.'

^^
It's good to be back, writing this! And OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS! ITS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THAT YOU LOVED THE BOOK! I LOVR YOU ALL SO MUCH THAT ITS HURTS ME. And, if I have any spelling mistakes, please tell me.

please vote :/