❝☂︎❞ 𝖎𝖙 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖘 | 𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖓 ❝☂︎❞

❝☂︎❞ it hurts | aidan ❝☂︎❞
'well, yoυ ĸnow. нere ι aм'

♫.. build me up buttercup - ??
✎.. 11th July
✑.. 24 July (I procrastinate a lot :( )
↳.. 858

You sat down in your shared apartment, waiting for Aidan to arrive. The calls you made all went to voicemail which made you give up more.

He would never come at the time he was supposed to but you let it slide, knowing how busy he is nowadays. But you had to admit that everytime he had done this, it would hurt you more.

It had turned 1 am and you were more than sleepy. You almost hit your head on the table until you hear the door unlock.

And there came Aidan, exhausted. When he spotted you, his frown deepened.
"Y/n.. you're up late. Why aren't you sleeping? It's 1 am," he asked, concerned as he sat down beside you.

You gave a small smile. "I was waiting for you."

He gave a slight frown, knowing you wouldn't ever stop. "You should sleep," you said, caressing the top of his head. "You seem ti-"

"Y/n, why do you always wait for me? You know that I come home late most of the time and decline your invitations whenever I had time to hang out. There must be a reason, right?"

Your smile fell as you stared into his bright green eyes. You didn't have a reason as to why you were always up so late when you know you would be able to see him tomorrow. Maybe having little to no attention from him made you frustrated or maybe the fact that you were always so worried about his health.

There was no reason, you thought, but there were more than you could even imagine but forgot.

You were speechless. He looked at you and gave a small kiss on the cheek, stood up, went to your shared bedroom and changed.

It was about 2 am and you were still in the living room, wondering about his question. Aidan was still awake, thinking about a reason, a reasonable reason.. or maybe any reason why you were still with him.

He felt like a disappointment.

You went to the bedroom to find Aidan sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands pressed against his face. "A.. Aidan? Why are you still awake? Aren't you tired from work?" You asked, clearly concerned.

He looked at you, straight faced, and said, "why are you still awake? Aren't you tired of waiting for me everyday?"

Your head hung low and sighed, both in exhaustion and annoyance. You laid down on your bed and looked away from Aidan, who was still siting.

"Aidan," you began. "Why do you want me answer that question? I don't need a reason for everything."

Aidan looked out of the window to see the night sky filled with stars. It looked beautiful. "Are you worried? Worried about me."

You turn to face him. "Ofcourse I would be! You're always coming home later than you would say and it make me really worried about what the hell would happen to you if you keep this up! There, now I have a reason so stop bugging me about it. It's my decision and my decision alone and I really don't want to fight with you right now. I want to sleep and so should you."

You shut your eyes, trying your best to ignore his presence behind you.

"But, y/n, what about your health? Staying up the late to wait for me when you know very well that you're tired yourself. You shouldn't be worried about me, I should be worried about you." He replied, looking down.

You sat up instantly and looked at him, furious at what he just said,

"I shouldn't be worried about you? I shouldn't be worried about you!? Are you out of your mind? I have many reasons to worry and you're saying I shouldn't worry? You don't know how much it hurts when you don't come home at the time you're suppose to and I'm missing you, everything about you. The way you smile, hug me, make me laugh and comfort me mean so much to me because.. you mean the fucking world to me, Aidan. The Fucking. World."

You panted, placing your hand on your chest and the other hand to wipe away the tears spilling out of your eyes. "Now will you excuse me, I want to sleep and not fight anymore."

You plopped back on the bed, covered yourself with the blanket and shut your eyes. While you slept, Aidan was still taking in the words you had said to him. Once he finally realized what you said, he smiled. He smiled the biggest smile he could ever do and if you were to see it, bet you would be smiling too.

He laid down and face you, inching closer and closer to you. And he hugged you, as tight as he could. And whispered,

"I love you y/n."

^^
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
#comeback and probs the worst comeback but it's up to you. Just something sweet for ya'll.
And I whisper,
i love u :•)