Where are you?

Narrator's POV

Izuku sprang out of bed, throwing on his old UA Training uniform. The familiar, clean smell put him at an ease. By the time he finished zipping up his jacket, the door slammed open, Kurogiri glaring daggers at him. 

"Ready to lose?" Deku smirked, pulling up his sleeves.

"You should be asking yourself that kiddo." Kurogiri spat, turning and floating out the door in a rush. The two had decided to square off early in the morning, avoiding the pressure from the other members of the league. Izuku sighed, plopping on his bed where Dabi slept soundly. He brushed Dabi's purple bangs from his face, leaning in to kiss his cheek. 

After all...this could be the last time they would see each other.

Deku's POV

I walked out my bedroom and into the purple portal that awaited me. 

Kurogiri's POV

This kid was weak, I could feel it. Hah...he might put on a good show for the others, but he couldn't hide it from me.  I stood in my human form, on the rooftop of an abandoned building. One mistake from either of us and the building would go toppling. It was risky, but that's what made it more...interesting. 

The boy walked out of the portal, with that same calm look on his face. Fuck. I transformed into my quirk, eyes flaring. All I have to do is get him to go through my portal.

 Then he's done for.

Narrator's POV

The two villains circled each other, both in a fighting position. Kurogiri took the first shot, throwing a portal behind Izuku. Too slow. Izuku swerved left, missing the dark fog by mere inches. He powered up his arm, the green electricity crackling. 

Izuku's POV

We went at it for what feels like hours, neither one of us giving into the other.

 I'm tired...

At this rate, there was no way I could win. Kurogiri took endless shots, and the only thing I could do was dodge them over and over. My body was worn out and all my fight was gone.

My vision became blurry, and that's when I made my fatal mistake.

I fell. 

And I fell right into his portal.

Kurogiri POV

I could tell he was tired now. The boy had put up a strong fight, but alas, there could only be one winner. I'm sorry Dabi... I fired my last portal behind him and watched as Izuku helplessly stumbled into it. His arms flailed, and his eyes...

closed.

Dabi's POV 

I woke up, alone, in Izuku's bedroom. "Izuku?" I called out. I scanned the room, only to see his clothes and the box with his UA uniform scattered on the ground. Fuck. Fuckk

By now I knew exactly what was happening. Kurogiri and Izuku had already started their fight...and by now...I couldn't do anything to stop them. 

"Izuku!?" I yelled, rushing outside, barefoot. 

"Izuku where are you?!"

A.N// thank you so much for your support uwu :,) I'll continue the story at 145 stars :) ...also um, to anyone who is cutting themselves out there...I just want to say don't do it okay? It doesn't solve ANYTHING. I'm talking about this because I did it for the first time yesterday and I regret it so much. Why? Because it didn't solve anything. Only time and the people around you can help you fix things. Not self-harm. SO please stay safe and healthy physically AND most importantly, mentally.