How can I be happy without you?

Izuku's POV

We almost scrambled to my dorm room, refusing to let go of each other for even a second. I fumbled with my keycard, as Dabi stared me down. He had a look in his eyes I had never seen before.

Was it...lust?...anger?

No, it was the kind of look people have when they're deprived. Whether its of food, objects,

...or love.

"God dammit Izu, gimmie that already." He playfully snatched the key away from me, successfully opening my door. He turned around and locked it (yes, very subtle right?). Leaning into him, I played with his hair, now bleached a dulled red.

"When're you gonna go back to your usual face?" I questioned, looking at him.

He chuckled. "Why? You like this look better?"

I moved closer, whispering, "Don't be stupid. I miss your beautiful face that's all."

His eyes gleamed with adoration, as he kissed me softly. I put my hand on his face, surprised to feel something wet. (It's just tears you nasties ;D)

"Dabi what's wrong?" Worry etched on my face, I moved back a little, to get a better look.

"You fuck me up Izuku. In ways nobody else can. I tried being happy even when you weren't there anymore..." He choked, taking a second to breathe. "...but how can I be happy without you, Izu?" 

~The Next Morning~ (yall can leave what they did up to ur imagination XD)

Dabi's POV

We strolled into class, with my arm over Izuku. Despite his persistence, we went to class, as I claimed I had unfinished business to do. Technically it wasn't a lie because...

well, Todoroki was my unfinished business. 

(and that bitchass "Kacchan")

Leaving Izuku's side was hard, especially because everyone feared him and refused to go near either of us. 

I stared at him, as he peacefully stared out the window. 

"Uh teach, can I go to the bathroom?" I got up, not waiting for Aizawa to excuse me.

He stared at me with droopy eyes and utter disgust. 

Seconds later, Todoroki raised his hand. "Sir, I doubt our new student knows where the bathroom is. I can take him there if you'd like." He spoke quietly, as if he didn't want attention any longer than needed.

I grinned scarily, trying to hide my delight. "That sounds great." I said, yanking him out of his seat and out the door. 

I could feel Izuku staring at me, hurt and confused, 

...but this was too important to ignore.

A/N: I KNOW I KNOW i haven't written in so long omg. Thank you to everyone who has been so patient and kind!! I read every single comment that you guys put and god damn you guys r so funny XD I haven't changed my plans about someone dying, and I WILL be updating every Monday again :) Love you guys! Get this chapter to 20 stars and I'll upload the next chapter. Keep commenting!