Love is Love, baby

Dabi POV

From the corner of my eye, I could see Izu seething, his rage radiating off of him. I'm guessing it had to do with the swarm of pesky girls at my table, but let's be honest, I was kinda fucking enjoying it. It brought me back to my life before Izu...

my life filled with victory, discord, and danger.

~Flashback~
Dabi's POV

I sat at the bar, my legs swung up onto the bar table as I leaned into my chair. I could hear whispers of my name, everyone's eyes on me. Mind you, this was the day after the other bastards and I had successfully stolen a whole lotta shit from some rich hero bitch.

Our names were on the fucking news.

I chuckled, swishing the whiskey around in my glass slowly. It tasted like shit and was way expensive...

but fuck it. I now had fucking thousands of dollars to waste on dumb shit like this.

I opened my eyes to a woman in front of me. Even with my high fucking standards, she was hot. She had a sleek black outfit on with the zipper pulled down the middle.

So yeah she was hot. And she knew it.

"Dabi..." She whispered.

"Dabi...Dabi...DABI-"

~Back to the Present~

My eyes shot open like a firecracker. I could feel Izu in my ear, whispering my name, and shaking me gently. I looked around, and the classroom was bare of anyone other than us.

"Bubs you fell asleep, but everyone thought you fainted for some reason." He looked at me, jaded green eyes shimmering. I could feel his soft hands on my neck, as he gentle played with my hair.

"Oh, and..." He smirked, "Your besttt friend Todoroki kept telling everyone to stay away from you. He's kinda a dick huh. Can't believe I ever used to be friends with hi-"

I slammed my fist on the desk, cutting him off. "Shut the hell up Izuku. You don't know shit about him." Like a viper, Izuku sprang away from me, his eyes filling with hurt.

"I knew it. I knew you guys had some fucking shit going on." His voice trembled, and for a moment he resembled that of a small child.

In an instant, I knew I fucked up. I reached out to him cautiously, my hands slowly creeping around his waist. "Baby no, no, you don't understand. Todoroki was once part of my family...and you know I have family issues. Babe-babe-". He fell into my arms, crying softly.

"I'm sorry my Izu did I scare you?" I frowned sympathetically, instantly ashamed of my outburst.

"I didn't mean to make assumptions Dabi... I just got jealous and it's really petty and stupid I know..." Our eyes met for a minute, and I could feel my heart beat faster. Sheesh, you would think after being through so much I would have at least a little control over my feelings for him.

Alas, love is love.

A.N// heyyyy yaaallll its your author!! NEW CHAPTER ABT TIME RIGHT? IKIK yay it felt nice to write after a long long while. I hope you guys liked this chapter and if it gets 20 stars ill post the next one!!