"Dabi."

Narrators POV

The pair slumped against a tree, gasping for breath. The forest was silent, as the sound of crackling leaves resonated. "Dabi...what the fuck was that...?" Izuku sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He leaned on the taller teenager, who was lost in his own thoughts.

~Days Before~

Dabi's POV

I sat on the floor, crosslegged, alone, and in the dark. Closing my eyes, I collected my thoughts silently.

Was Kurogiri really dead..?

I fell backward, my head softly hitting the carpeted floor beneath me.

"Dabi."

I heard a voice whisper my name, getting louder and louder with each time.

"Pft." I scoffed. "I must really be losing it."

Suddenly, a rough hand grabbed me, covering my mouth. "MPHF...!" I struggled, squirming on the floor to get out of the intruder's grasp.

"Goddammit Dabi. It's just me, Kurogiri, so stop bitching."

I paused, eyes widening as I turned my head to face him. "You're supposed to be dead," I said plainly, pinching myself to make sure I was awake.

"You were going to kick me out of the league anyways. So, I thought to myself, might as well leave through death rather than through shame." He taunted, as I rolled my eyes.

"So, how's it going with the new kid?"

"First of all, I think you mean your replacement. And second...to be honest...we're not doing so well."

"Dabi." His voice interrupted my thoughts, as he stared at me with pleading eyes. "Dabi, you know guys know you're my family. I know I lost the battle and all, but didn't we promise we would stick by each other?"

I glared at him, feeling my heart ache just a little bit. A few minutes passed as neither of us made another move.

"Listen," I started, "Here's what's going to happen. You help me, and I help you..."

~Back to the present~

Dabi woke up with a start. Looking around, the memories of the earlier events came flooding back. 

Tomura...Kurogiri...Toga...

I'm sorry...

A/N Y'ALL MY WRITERS BLOCK IS OVER :) thank you guys so much for being so patient with me and liking/reading the story! I'll continue the story at 730 stars. BTW I'm probably going to be updating a heck lot more because guess what...my school's almost ending! So get ready for a whole bunch of chapters once my summer starts :) Ily guys and enjoy your fridayz :D