It's Too Late For Us.

Dabi's POV

My first instinct was to find Izuku. As sirens blared, circling the building, I already knew we were screwed. I ran out of the room, ignoring the shrieks of the nurses as I pushed passed them hurriedly. Their voices were like hammers to my head, pounding non-stop.

"It's one of them!"

"Fucking crazies."

"Ha! Let's pray they get the death penalty!"

Dammit.

I tripped over a polished, black shoe, nails scraping against the floor as I tried to wriggle away.

A rough hand gripped my wrist, to the point where I was writhing in pain. A uniformed man stared back at me, piggish eyes gleaming with pride. "Caught one! Just look at the promotion Immna' get from this." He shamelessly bragged, as other police stared enviously.

It was only then, from the corner of my eye, did I see the dulled green eyes...

of Izuku Midoriya.

From the dark corner he was crouched in, his arm flickered, specks of green lighting beginning to become visible.

No.

I shook my head furiously, warning him not to.

Don't you get it? 

You can still be free.

You can still escape, Izuku.

Tears leaked out his eyes, as he covered his face with his palms. I could see Tomura and Toga rounding the corner, their wrists equally chained as my own. 

I nodded at them.

Plan B was in action.

~Flash Back to a few Hours ago~

"Tomura. Toga. C'mere." I motioned with my hand, beckoning them forward. "Listen. If anything goes wrong, we're getting Izuku out of there. Okay?"

"What the hell? So we have to face consequences and he doesn't? He's in this as much as we are." Tomura spat, glaring daggers. He clenched the table furiously.

"No Tomura. He isn't. If we somehow get caught...its only fate trying to make us atone for our sins. He's not completely pure, I know, but the world has so much more to offer for him. We're already public enemy number 1-"

 "It's too late for any of us anyways." Toga interrupted, head down. "Which is why..." She looked up, eyes shining mischievously, "we gotta make this the craziest fuckin distraction plan this city has ever seen."

The three grinned at each other, old feelings of friendship, of comradery...

re-occurring.

A.N// Hey yall! I'm back from my Utah trip so I just had to update :) I'll update again at 445 stars :D I might make this a little TodoxDeku...? Idk whatever! Hope you guys like this chapter!