Headcannons 3

• Parents!
-Paul Heere (Jeremy's biological father)
-Brittany Heere (Jeremy's biological mother)
-James Mell (Michael's biological father)
-Cherie Mell (Michael's biological mother)
-Karen Mell (Michael's step-mother)
-Melvin Gorneski (Rich's biological father)
-Harrold Gorneski (Rich's step-father)
-Laura Gorneski (Rich's biological mother)
-Ayden Dillinger (Jake's biological father)
-Cheyenne Dillinger (Jake's biological mother)
-Kaden Canigulla (Christine's biological father)
-Julia Canigulla (Christine's biological mother)
-Garry Roland (Jenna's biological father)
-Fiona Roland (Jenna's biological mother)
-Vivian Roland (Jenna's step-mother)
-Josh Lohst (Brooke's biological father)
-Pierre Lohst (Brooke's biological father)
-Layla Johnson (Brooke's fathers' surrogate)
-Darryl Valentine (Chloe's biological father)
-Summer Valentine (Chloe's biological mother)
-Gerrard Hansen (Evan's biological father)
-Heidi Hansen (Evan's biological mother)
-Larry Murphy (Connor and Zoe's biological father)
-Cynthia Murphy (Connor and Zoe's biological mother)
-Oliver Kleinman (Jared's biological father)
-Vanessa Kleinman (Jared's biological mother)
-Jason Beck (Alanna's biological father)
-Hanah Beck (Alanna's biological mother)

• Brittany, when she lived with the other Heere's, was a major bitch. She was always cheating and emotionally abusive to the two. It wasn't until the 7th time Paul found out she was cheating that he finally kicked her out.

• James was always really mentally and physically abusive once he figured out Michael was trans and gay. It took a few years for Cherie to work up the courage to kick him out. It was after James got particularly drunk one night and almost killed Michael. Soon after, Cherie found a girlfriend and Michael loves her.

• Melvin was a complete asshole to Rich. He was so abusive, Rich was terrified to go home. Melvin was actually one of the reasons Rich got the SQUIP. Laura didn't know about this abuse until years after it started. Immediately after she found out, though, she kicked out Melvin. About a year later, she found a better boyfriend named Harrold.

• Ayden and Cheyenne never were there for Jake and he learned to take care of himself when he was very young.

• Kaden and Julia are very supportive of their new daughter, Christine, and refuse to let anyone bully her about being trans and use her birth name against her.

• Fiona was an asshole to anyone and everyone. She always lies and cheats. She's pretty verbally abusive when she's drunk and it took years before Jenna finally convinced Garry to kick her out. He found a new girlfriend named Vivian and they got married about 3 years after they met.

• Josh and Pierre are very supportive dads and they never try to hold Brooke back from her dreams. Layla loves visiting the small family and sometimes takes Brooke out for dinner or movies sometimes.

• Daryl and Summer try their hardest to be good parents but sometimes they may get too rough when punishing Chloe. At least their trying though.

• Gerrard never was the best dad and Evan was pretty relieved when he finally moved out. Heidi is the mom everyone wishes for and supports almost everything Evan does.

• Larry isn't like how people perceive him. He's trying his best but when your kid has a mental illness, it's pretty hard on the parent too. To know your kid is suffering and know you can't do much about it except giving them drugs. Cynthia, on the other hand, seems to know exactly what she's doing. Somehow. She doesn't, though. She's just really good with kids.

• Vanessa and Oliver are really abusive. Neither of them even care about Jared. Jared is always scared to go home but he knows the later he gets home, the worse the beatings are.

• Jason and Hanah are pretty nice and don't have really intense rules. In other words, Alanna loves them and they love her.