Headcannons 4 (kinda short)

• Rich and Jared are the same height.

• Ever since the squipcident, Jeremy slaps himself in the wrist when he stutters or says something weird or nerdy. Michael is getting him out of the habit, slowly but surely.

• After Rich got rid of his SQUIP, his lisp came back and he's so used to slapping himself in the back of the neck when he speaks with it that he does it every time he notices himself going into his lisp. Jake is helping him.

• Jared's parents never like it when Jared talks too much so every time he does, they slap him in the wrist. Hard. And so he assumes that's what he has to do to stop himself from talking too much.

• No one knew about Jared's habit because he was so used to people hating him talking at all that he doesn't even try to be in a conversation.

(Ok happy stuff for now)

• Michael is a pro at drawing but he thinks he sucks at it and so doesn't do it much.

• Bath bombs are to Jared as weed is to Connor and Michael.

• Michael is really anxious that the group is gonna get another SQUIP and leave him so he keeps Mountain Dew Red everywhere and even though he has never once laid hands on a SQUIP, he's anxious that he's gonna get a SQUIP somehow. (Someone help my son)

• Michael wouldn't survive a day with a SQUIP.

• SQUIPS
-Jeremy: Keanu Reeves
-Michael: Jeremy
-Jake: Rich
-Rich: Evil Kermit
-Jenna: the embodiment of the Internet
-Christine: Hillary Clinton
-Chloe: Heather Chandler
-Brooke: Chloe
-Evan: Bob Ross
-Connor: a random shadow
-Jared: his mom/dad either one would work
-Zoe: Connor
-Alanna: Zoe

• Michael almost got a SQUIP after the Halloween party but was talked out of it by a friend he plays video games with.

• The person he was talking about when Michael said 'and finally, someone I played Warcraft with told me his brother went from a straight-D student to a freshman at Harvard.' He lied. It was actually his own brother.

• When Christine had her SQUIP, she wasn't in control. Her SQUIP took total control of everything she said and did and she couldn't do anything about it.

• The entire SQUIP squad gets nightmares.
-Jeremy: about the SQUIP.
-Michael: about everyone leaving him alone.
-Jake: about his friends leaving.
-Rich: about the Halloween party.
-Jenna: about people spreading rumors about her.
-Christine: about her short amount of time with a SQUIP.
-Chloe: about the night with Jeremy at the Halloween party.
-Brooke: about the same as Chloe just at her own POV.

• Michael has slight vitiligo. It only appears on his arms, chest, and legs which is why he wears a sweater and jeans all the time. He also has a little white spot on the back of his neck and a little bit of white hair but it's very unnoticeable.

•Jared and Connor have heterochromia.

• Jared lies a lot. Which is how the entire group knows exactly what he does when he lies.