CHAPTER 11 The Other One

Villain Deku's POV

I walk in to see Kacchan had tried to escape again. Because the vibrators were going off. I stopped them imideuntly. Katchan calmed down not long after. He wouldn't look at me. As I walked over to him. He refused to talk as I was asking him what he thought of the video. So I pulled his pants ,and boxers off. Grabbed his right ankle and a chain from the ceiling and cuffed it. I did the same with his left ankle. after that I reached under the bed and pulled out a bar with hooks on each side. I hooked the bar to both cuffs in order to keep his legs separated. I unbuckled my belt. I started to unzip my pants and Kacchan started to talk "Why are you doing this?" He asked calmly. I replied "Because I read your mind and this is one of your fantasies Kacchan." Kacchan said "But you're not the real one. You killed the real Deku!" I start to laugh and say "He's still alive! Deku got the quirk of resurrection when we split. Not only that but since I have him unconscious. He can see and hear everything I do. Which means he has seen everything." Kacchan's eyes get a shadow over them. He muttered something under his breath. I asked "What was that? I couldn't hear you." Kacchan screamed " YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT! DEKU WAKE UP! COME ON LOOSER WAKE UP! Kacchan starts crying I don't want you to see this. Wake up you damn nerd." I started to get a headache from Kacchans screaming so I undid my tie. I tied a big knot in the middle of it. I put the knot in Kacchan's mouth and tied it at the back of his head to make a gag. I unshackled his waist, pulled out my member and stuck it in Kacchan. I said " You can't have all the fun. So just stay still and make this easier on yourself."

Kacchan looked at the door in hopes that someone would save him.