CHAPTER 5 The Masked Man

Bakugou's POV

I awake to see that I'm in a bar. Surrounded by villains. one of them catches my eye. he's the only one with a mask on and he is wearing a robe with a hood over his head. the masked man is in the back corner of the room. farthest from me. I try to move but I'm strapped to a chair. my hands are in metal cuffs that cover them completely. One of the villains walks up and asks me to join them,but I don't respond. Soon after that they untied me from the chair and removed the cuffs. As I stood up to stretch. I saw in the back corner next to the masked man. The basterd who saw Deku last. I ran through the croud and grabbed the collar of his shirt. WHERE IS HE!? WHERE IS DEKU!? TELL ME YOU BASTARD!!!! As I was about to punch him in the face. I felt a slight pain in my neck. My body went limp and I was still conchus. I looked at the masked man and said w-what did you do to me? I tried to speak again but my voice was paralyzed. all that I could do was watch in horror as the masked man picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. The villains who tried to convince me to join was pissed. He screamed I thought we had a deal. If I could convince him to join then you w-. He was interrupted when the masked man looked at him. a sence of fear filled the air. After that we went through a black vortex to an abandoned building.

Shigaraki POV

After the portal closed I said I hate that kid. Why did he get chosen to be the next All For One user? He's the one I fear more than All Might. Kiragiri asks Who is that kid anyway? I know he is with Dabi, but that's all I know. I said "His name is Izuku Midoriya."