CHAPTER 8 Guilty Pleasure

Deku's POV

I pressed the button to activate the vibrators, and Kacchan starts to flinch. His face was turning red. Katchan was panting like a dog in the summer heat. He tried to curle up into a ball, but the chains wouldn't let him. Katchan was making all kinds of noises. He was saying P-please St-stop AAAAGH!! NAAAAH!! Kacchan opened his eyes as he climaxed. His breathing steadily slowed down. I turned the vibrators off and said. Did you have fun, because it looks like you did? Katchan gave me a go to hell look. so I started to slowly bring my hand back to my phone and said would you like to feel that sensation again? Kacchan's face changed really quickly to fear. So I stopped and said I'm sure you're wanting to know why I'm like this. if you watch this video it'll explain everything, but if you try to escape. The vibrators will stop you in your tracks. Katchan tried to move but he set them off. He started to moan,and say Please M-make it s-st-STOP! I turned it off after a little while, just before he climaxed again. Katchan started to whine about it. I said now will you pay attention? He said nothing but was looking at the TV on the wall by his feet. I hit play on the video and walked out.