CHAPTER 9 Sugsecer of All For One

video shows

Deku and Dabi walking into a bar. Deku has on a white shirt and dark blue shorts on. They both sit at the bar and start to makeout. a few minutes went by. then a water portal opened up on the other side of the bar. A old man in a suit comes out of the portal. The video has no sound. All three started to talk. Deku got a happy look on his face. Deku grabbed Dabi's hand and shook his head yes. The old man lifted his hand and stabbed Deku in the center of his chest. Deku started to fall but Dabi cought him in his arms. Dabi screamed at the man. not long after that Deku started to have a seizure. Dabi looked at Deku with a sad face, and even trying to talk to him. After Deku stopped moving. A figure started to come out of his body. It was another Deku. this one had red eyes and black hair. The black haired Deku walked up to a table and grabbed a knife. Just as the other Deku was coming too. A few words were said and Dabi grabbed the original Deku by the hair on his head. The black haired Deku walked over as Dabi was pulling the others head backwards. The original started to fight back and cry. The black haired Deku slit the throat of the original and Dabi kicked him on to the floor. The old man turned into dust,and the black haired Deku picked the other one up. All three walked out together.