CHAPTER 25: Teamwork

Bakugou's POV:

The next day after school.  Deku wasn't there ,and Dabi was waiting at the gate like always. So when he was about to leave. I called out to him.

"Oi! Blue flames! I need to talk to you for a sec."

"Sorry but I only came to see Izuku not talk to a dandelion like you. If he's not here then I'll just come back tomorrow."

As he was walking away. I grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and pulled him into the alley across from the school.

"HEY LET GO OF ME!"

"Just shut up for a sec and listen to me. It's about Deku."

His eyes widen then he relaxed and listened to what I had to say. At first he didn't believe me, but when I told him about Deku's hair being black. Dabi grabbed my wrist and ran to the storage building. When we listened closely for sounds inside of the building.  There wasn't anything.  So we opened the door and saw some blood on the floor and on a box was a message written in blood.

*I'm All Might and my strength didn't return like it was supposed to if young Midoriya didn't have a quirk. So when I confronted him about that. He told me to meet him here. When I got here. He ambushed me and used several quirks to hold me here by force. Ever since then he's been taking my quirk and strength away. If you see this and I'm not here. Then that means he's drained me and is about to dispose of me. All that he told me was that I'm going to die where his dreams ended at, and that young Bakugo would know exactly where to find me.  If you are reading this young Bakugo then don't go alone. Get help from Touya Todoroki.  With his help you'll save young Midoriya.*