CHAPTER 4 At Summer Camp

Bakugou's POV

Everyday on my way to school I past a high school by the train station. One day as I walked home from school. I saw the scarred man waiting outside the gate. The man wouldn't take his eyes off of me. A few moments later Deku ran up to him. With that stupid smile on his face. Deku grabbed his hand as they both walked toward his house.

BEEP...BEEP... BEEP. SMACK! Why did I dream of that moment? Damnit I don't have time to think about that. I've got to get ready. Summer training is starting today. On my way to school I past Deku's house. Outside of his home was Deku's mom talking to police. Have you found my son yet? He's been missing for over a week. said Deku's mom. Ma'am calm down. I'm sorry to tell you this but we thing that your son has been murdered. said the officer. He then gave Deku's mom his tattered uniform that was covered in blood. We do have a suspect that we are investigating at this time. if you see a man with scars under his eyes, from his bottom lip and past his shoulders. Also has black hair. let us know right away. said the officer. My eyes widened with anger. That fucking basterd. I'll kill him if I see him again.

3 DAYS LATER

Icyhot and I are in a team to scare the loosers in the forest. Just as we got to the halfway point. Blue flames started to surround us. A circus looking freak jumped out of the trees. A wall of fire split us apart. The next thing I know everything goes dark.