CHAPTER 22: The Doctor's Experiment

Deku's POV:

Shoto walks away from me and goes to his brother. Once he was far enough away. The police approached and put me in cuffs. I didn't fight back or resist. Me and two officers started to walk down the hall and to the front door. I didn't look up because I knew that everyone hated me and would be glaring. When we got outside. I heard the officers on each side of me say.

"Hey move aside! this is a dangerous criminal-"

Before they could finish their statement. I heard a loud cracking sound. Then their lifeless bodies fell to the ground. I looked up to see a creacher that had a huge body and its mouth was on its stomach. The muscles on it looked bigger then all Might's. My eyes widened with fear as it smiled and opened its mouth. Before I could scream out for help. I was swallowed whole. When I woke up. I was in a tank filled with blue clear liquid. I tried to move but the liquid was numbing me to the point of paralysis. I looked around and saw the doctor from my childhood that told me that I didn't have a quirk. He turns away from the computer and looks at me.

"Oh good you're finally awake. Now we can get started on Returning this to you."

I looked at the syringe he was holding and saw the ashes of All For one. All I could do was watch as he put the ashes into a solution. Then pressurized it until it was a gas. He then unhooked the hose that was attached to my oxygen mask from the oxygen machine and turned the valve to release the gas. After awhile I felt dizzy. Like I'm about to black out.

"Don't worry Izuku Midoriya. When you wake up. You'll be a new person I promise. So just sit back and relax."

Before my eyes shut. I saw what looked to be the villain form of me standing beside the doctor. He was smiling with an evil grin as he walked closer. When my eyes closed. I heard him say.

"Now I'm going to be the only Izuku Midoriya alive. It was fun while it lasted but now it's time for you to die."