CHAPTER 13 Deku vs Deku

Shoto's POV

I can barely keep up with the two of them. The only thing I could make out was when they were falling. A lot of dust and dirt flew up in the air as they hit. When the air cleared. I saw that villain Deku had the original by the throat. the original was the one who hit the ground. Villain Deku said "I'll be taking all the quirks you have, but first I'm going to kill Kacchan right in front of you. HAHAHAHA!" He pointed a finger at Bakugo. I was so scared that I couldn't do anything to help. Touya put up a fire wall so we could escape, and stayed behind as a distraction. I picked up Bakugo piggyback style, and ran for it. Touya was knocked into us with severe injuries. Bakugo was knocked far away from us. He tried to get up but couldn't. The original Deku was going to take the hit, but Bakugo had just enough strength to get in front of him. Bakugo kissed Deku and said "I'm sorry" Bakugo smiled as the metal rod went through the both of them. the rod was severed by Deku resurrection quirk, but Bakugo still had it in him. Deku said "Kacchan I could've handled this by myself. Now you'll- *SOB*" Bakugo grabbed Deku tight and said something in his ear. Deku kissed Bakugo, cut the extra rods off of him, and laid him down on the ground. As Deku was walking up to Villain Deku, All Might showed up in between them. He told Original Deku to let him handle this, but Deku put his hand out and flickered his wrists. All Might went flying. Villain Deku started to look weak. The original Deku pointed at the villain then pointed down. Villain Deku fell to the ground. He was facing back up face down. Villain Deku said "Are you mad because I killed Kacchan? HEHE!" I looked over at Bakugo and saw that he had no wounds. what the hell? I said in a whisper. Original Deku started using Bakugo's quirk on villain Deku until he was unconscious. Deku grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up. All of a sudden the villain Deku vanished. Deku walked over to Bakugo and kissed him again After that Deku collapsed on top of Bakugo with a smile on his face.

Later the ambulance showed up, but just before that Bakugo woke up.As the EMT picked Deku up I noticed that Bakugo had pants on. when did that happen? Deku was passing me as I asked that,and he said "Right before I fell on Kacchan I used one of my quirks to make some for him, and I gave him back his quirk when I kissed him. I also took back my resurrection quirk." He smiled as they took him away. Dabi or Touya Todoroki was arrested, but all charges were dropped when Bakugo went to court on his behalf. Bakugo testified that Touya needed help rescuing Deku from the League of Villains. So he asked him and I to help. Touya told the heroes where to find everyone who was in the League of villains in order to help everyone out. Deku then became a student at U.A. by recommendation from All Might. Touya got a hero license and went by the name Dabi.

Dabi's POV

Right before I was going to leave town I went by Izuku's home to say goodbye, but he wasn't home. As I walked down his street I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. it was Izuku. He said " You wanted to see me?" I got on my hands and knees with my head on the ground I pleaded for forgiveness. " I- I'm so sorry! It's all my fault what happened to you,and Bakugo! Before I leave town I have to know. Do- ....DO YOU HATE ME!?" Izuku ruffled my hair and I looked up with tears in my eyes. He had that goofy smile on his face that I fell in love with,and said "How could I hate you? After all we've b-" Izuku was interrupted by Bakugo saying "OI DEKU are you ready to go or not?" Izuku said "Give me a minute and I'll be right there." Bakugo said TCH! damn nerd" Izuku was smiling but started to blush. I knew then what he was going to say. So I stole one last kiss from him and said " Sorry but I needed just one last kiss from you before I go." I smiled, turned around and said "Farewell Izuku let's hope that we meet again someday." I held back tears as I walked away. Knowing that we would most likely never see each other again. After all I'll be on the other side of Japan.