CHAPTER 16 Reasons

Deku's POV

I started to take a bath and get ready for bed, but when I saw the razor on the sink. I thought that it'd be better if I just disappeared. So that way no one gets hurt.  After the water was high enough. I stopped it. then I went in the water with the razor in hand. I put my arms under the water. the next thing I know. the water was turned red. I thought to myself Kacchan I'm sorry but this is it. I smiled and said I love you. I heard a loud noise and opened my eyes a little. Everything looked fuzzy. I looked at the door to see a figure. I  heard what sounded like Kacchan calling me. Then nothing but cold darkness.

I woke up to see a light that was so bright that I had to cover my eyes. My vision started to adjust and I could see that I was in a hospital bed. I felt something heavy on my left leg. I saw Kacchan asleep with puffy eyes. Has he been crying? I heard Kacchan say Deku don't go please. I love you too. I laid back down. The room door opens and Mr Aizawa and the whole class. even All Might was standing there. The sound of everyone's saying my name woke Kacchan, and he was pissed about it. SHUT UP LOOSERS DEKU HASN'T WOKEN UP YET. I grabbed his hand that was still on the bed. He looked over and I gave him a real smile. A shadow covered his eyes. Why did you? The shadow vanished to reveal pure anger in his eyes. I got scared. WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL YOURSELF? I closed my eyes trying not to look at the fist that I thought was about to hit me. *SOBBING* I opened one eye to see that Kacchan was crying. I  looked around to see that all of my classmates had tears in there eyes.

I  guess I have no choice but to tell you now. huh?

You're damn right ya nerd.

The Villain Deku is trying to take over my body. With everyday that passes. it gets harder to contain him. He wants to kill you Kacchan. That is after he finishes what I interrupted. Kacchan's face goes pale. He started to shake violently and Kacchan fell to his knees. I tried to kill myself so that you wouldn't get hurt anymore.

You idiot, you don't have to go that far. After all we've your friends. If that looser takes over then we'll have to help you get back to your senses. Even if that means beating the shit out of you. Don't try to do everything on your own.

I smiled and said you're right Kacchan. I'm sorry.

You'd better be because if you try this again. I'll save you just so I can kill you myself.

Recovery girl walks in and tells everyone to leave so that I can get some rest.  Everyone left but Kacchan and All Might.