CHAPTER 19 Weakness

Shoto's POV

So you followed behind me? It looks like I have a new plaything.

I Douged all of his attack until I got tired. Shit I got cought by a trap on the floor. He grabbed the top of my head. I started to feel sleepy.

What are you doing Midoriya?

I'm taking away your ice quirk. Now go to sleep.

Midoriya punch me in the face, and that's all I remember until I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I opened my eyes to see Midoriya had my phone. I tried to move. Huh I looked to see that I was tied up.

Midoriya come back to us please. Don't let him wmmn.

Shut up Shoto, and let's see who's calling.

*click*

Hey, you're on speaker phone

Is that you Izuku? I'm so glad that you and my brother are getting along. He can be stubborn at times. I hope that he hasn't caused to much trouble for you.

Midoriya dropped the phone and started to grab his head.

Damnit quit fighting me.

Hello Hello are you still there Izuku?

HMMMMMF NNNNH!!

wait brother what's going on? Shoto are you there?

*CRASH*

Midoriya broke the phone with a mixture of quirks.

I tried to get the piece of metal off my face so I could talk. Just how many quirks does he have? I used my flames to melt the metal off.

I wouldn't use the flames once that glass box starts to fill up if I was you.

Why not

because the box won't be filled with water. it'll be oil filling it.

We heard a loud explosion and Bakugo screaming "Where are you Deku?"

Midoriya threw another piece of metal that covered my mouth, and shut the front of the box. Not long after that.  The box was filling up. I saw Midoriya open water portals and Nemu started to come out. There was about twenty of them. Midoriya walk up to the box that I was in, and said Your brother is too far to be any help to anyone.