CHAPTER 6 The Escape Plan

Bakugo's POV

We entered the building and walked down a hallway that seemed to last forever. At the end of the hall was side by side rooms. The scarred bastard went into one room and we went into the other. I started to feel again. the room felt like the desert. it was a dry heat which means it's going to be almost impossible to use my quirk in here. The masked man pulled some chains down from the ceiling. he then shackled my wrists with sed chains. then he shackled my ankles with the chains on the floor. after that he went over to a lever on the wall in front of me, by the door that we entered the room from. The chains started to pull me up until both sets were tight. He walked back over towards me. He jumped up and hovered in front of me. Then pulled his mask just enough so his lips would be out, and kissed me. I still was paralyzed, but I could feel everything. I just couldn't move. He put his mask back on,and landed on the floor slowly. He walked to a door to my right, set his mask on a table next to the door and went in the room. a few minutes later I heard a shower start to run. I noticed that I could move. I looked around to see that I was in the middle of the room, and behind me was a bed with what looks to be a box on the bed. After awhile the water stopped. By this point I saved as much sweat in my hands as I could until I had enough.

BOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!! CRASH!!!!

I'll play dead until the time is right. I waited and not even a minute later I saw the legs of the masked man walk up to me. right as he was less than a foot away. he said nice try but that's not going to work on me. I recognize the voice. I said Deku? ACK!! He had picked up the broken chain off of the floor and started choking me. I grabbed the chain that was around my neck with both hands, and tried to get free. DAMNIT C-CAN'T BR-EATH!! my eyes started to get heavy, and I thought how could this have happened. Deku wanted to be a hero. As I was passing out I heard him say "Night night Kacchan."