CHAPTER 23: UA Here I Come

Villain Deku's POV:

I could feel myself taking hold of this body. Once I was in complete control. I opened my eyes and used black lightning to break the tank. As I took off the mask and stepped on to the floor. The doctor pointed at the spair bedroom door. As I walked passed him. The urge to kill was strong but I held back so he could make a cover story for me not to be arrested.  When I walked in the room. There was a bag on the bed. In it was green hair dye, green eye contacts and a all might shirt. So I got ready to go out with the doctor to UA. Once we got there he started talking to princeable Nezu.

"Are you sure he doesn't have a quirk anymore doc? After all the safety of all the students is priority at this establishment."

"Yes I can assure you that there's no threat from Izuku Midoriya.  So please at least let his dream of going to UA come true. He'll never become a hero but at least he can go to his favorite school. "

Nezu nods his head yes and lets me leave his office. On the way to my dorm room. I pass by Kacchan.

"Hey Deku! Why are you here!?"

"My old doctor made sure that I wouldn't hurt anyone again. So now I'm in general studies."

"Oh okay. Well do you want to come to my room and study then?"

I remembered how the old Izuku acted. So I looked down like I was still bothered by  what all happened.

"Sorry Kacchan but I'm busy. Maybe later okay?"

I didn't hear what he said back because I went in my room and shut the door.