CHAPTER 20 Fight His Will

Kacchan's POV

Nemu started to come out of nowhere.
Most of the pros went after them. As the students kept moving. We reached a massive room where Deku was and Icyhot was in a glass box. I ran up to the box and tried to open it with my quirk,  but it didn't work. Deku started to laugh.

That box can't be destroyed. You have to have the key. or cut the lock.  Not only that but even if that had worked. You would've killed Shoto. It's not water filling the box. it's oil!

Yaoyorozu ran over and said that she'll take care of rescuing Todoroki.

Icyhot was kicking the walls trying to get free.

Everyone went after Deku. Just as we were getting the drop on Deku. Everyone got a thought in their heads, including me. It was of me being Raped by the Villain Deku. Everyone stopped including Icyhot. I didn't want anyone else to know about that. Damnit! Right at that moment Deku used a shockwave to knock everyone into the walls of the room. He used a metal manipulating quirk to bind them all to the walls. I was wrapped up in metal and held to the ceiling. While he made a huge blade to kill everyone.  Icyhot held his breath and went under the oil in Hope's to live through this.

DON'T DO THIS DEKU!! I screamed. He put a  piece of metal around my throat and I couldn't breathe good enough to talk. Just as Deku was about to start cutting everyone in half.

Blue flames appeared, and hit Deku.

Sorry it took me so long to get here. The new bullet train is still too slow for heroes.

Deku's concentration was off, and everyone got free. Yaoyorozu cut the locks on the box. When Icyhot got out the metal on his face was off.

Icyhot screamed Touya You're his weakness, and Bakugo is his strength. Yaoyorozu cut his restraints and he started to use his flames, but was stopped when he remembered that he's covered in oil. He tried ice ,but nothing happened. Deku saw and said AW Do you miss your ice? Here you can have it back. Deku froze half and half. Everyone told me to stay out of the fight. Which pissed me off. I destroyed the ice holding Shoto and made a plan with him, and Dabi. I hated this plan ,but it was the only one to work. I took off my shirt and started walking towards Deku.

You win I'll go with you if you let everyone else live. That's all that I ask.

Kirashima said You'll die if you go with him.

I know that ,but all of you can live. So-So I will gladly be his plaything. I put my wrists together and said I'm yours Deku. He wrapped my wrists in metal.

Deku said in order to prevent the weak hearted me from coming back I have to kill everyone here. I'm  glad that Dabi came here because he saved me the trouble of finding him. Thanks for the offer thow.

I got pissed and Dabi said tume for plan B.

I said Plan B?

Dabi walks over to me, and yells at Deku to look over at us.

What ever plan you have. It won't work on me.

Dabi grabs the back of my head and kisses me. He even forced his tongue in my mouth. I blushed and looked at Deku.

The metal around my wrists dropped and Deku started to have tears rolling down his cheeks. He fell to the floor and started to scream. DAMNIIIIT!!

deku looked at us and said. Dabi why?

Dabi's POV

I said it was the only way that I could think of to get you back. Remember? We took our time together.  Not rushing anything. We had planted to make love for the first time after you got a quirk from the old man to celebrate, but we didn't know that he was going to make you his successor. Izuku started to yell out for help.

HELP ME THIS HURTS SO BAD! SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE!

I tried to get closer but Shoto stopped me with an ice dome. I asked How did you get your ice back?

He gave it back when he froze me.

Bakugo started to walk toward Izuku.

STOP you idiot. I said

Kacchan's POV

Deku's eyes and hair kept changing colors. I straddled Deku and kissed him.  When he was distracted by that I put a piece of my swet covered sheet on his chest. I stopped kissing and backed up. Are you sure about this Deku.

His eyes turned green and stayed.

Yes Kacchan I'm sure.

I hugged him tight and said I love you Midoriya.

I love you too Bakugo

Deku Wrapped metal around my waist and pulled me out of harm's way just as I  Detonated the cloth.
Deku pinned his arms and legs with metal as the Villain Deku took over.

LET ME GO YOU WEAKLING!! YOU'LL DIE TOO!! NOOOO!!!!

*BOOM*