CHAPTER 24: Suspition

Bakugou's POV:

The next day after school.  I saw Deku talking to Dabi outside of the front gate. All I could see was Dabi's smiling face which pissed me off to no end. Then I looked at Deku who was facing away from me ,and saw a single black hair at the back of his neck. At first I thought that he was turning evil again, but that doctor said that his quirks were taken away. So I passed by them without saying a word.  As I walked passed them. All Might walked up to Deku and Dabi left. After I got to my dorm room. I studied until I fell asleep. The next day All Might didn't show up to teach my class. He supposedly called in sick and stayed at home. Before class let out. The princeable walks in my class to tell us that the League of villains were arrested today. Later that night. The news reported that all the League members didn't have quirks anymore.  All of this seemed to be like something out of a dream. I opened my window to get some fresh air. That's when I saw Deku going towards the storage building behind the school. This didn't seem right because it was 3am on a Friday, and only teachers are allowed back there. So I followed far enough behind him that he wouldn't notice. Once he got to the storage building. He looked around to see if he was followed. That's when I knew he was up to something. When he went inside.  I got closer to hear what's going on inside. I heard all Might's voice and then Deku laugh like a villain. Before he could open the door again to leave and see me. I ran back to my dorm room, but on my way back. I accidentally tripped over a stack of boxes and it made a loud noise. I didn't stop and kept running.