Chapter 17

Shraddha Kapoor

We are spending a fortune revamping my wardrobe. 

Even though it's Varun's fortune still I feel he shouldn't be wasting his prodigal expenditures on me.

We debate on one particular dress for long time, the one I'm supposed to wear at party tomorrow. He insist on summery floral white dress that I could easily get from any local store for one third of its price tag. I have my eyes set on off shoulder LBD, tad too short, but more aptly suited for a party.

His eyes widen on seeing me coming out of changing room wearing it.

Varun Dhawan

Oh My God!

Isn't that the phrase girls use when they see something unbelievably stunning?

Shraddha has tattoo on the back of her thigh. It's a small dragon I guess, that is trying to crawl further up in prohibited area. It looks so fucking hot. I have never seen a tattoo look so sexy on any part of human anatomy.

She truly amazes me at times..the way she is unaware what her little black dress is doing to me right now. 

She rests one hand on her hip her face with question mark "How about this?"

"No" I swallow trying to sound unfazed.

Her face falls flat "Why?"

Because you look fucking hot in it.

"It's.." I search for appropriate words

"Too revealing?" She chews on corner of her lips. I purse mine in reply unable of come up with better excuse.

"You can have that dress if you want but you can't wear it tomorrow" I say in firm voice.

"Uh-huh" her eyes challenges "and why can't I wear a party dress for a party?" She quizzes.

"There will be whole crowd sloshed out there and eager to pull that dress off you. And since I'm taking you out you'll be my responsibility and I won't be able to keep everyone's hands off you" I warn her "I'm not a real life hero" I add dryly.

She chuckles "Can I atleast keep it please?"

I shrug 'whatever' lowering my gaze as she turns her back. Yes definitely a Dragon. Off all girls I least expected Shraddha to be a girl with dragon tattoo or I will  be a boy envious of tattooed dragon.

~~

Shraddha Kapoor

I wake up to the loud thumping sounds on front door. I check the time on clock its 11 in the morning. We had literally dropped on beds after we had shopped late till night by the time all malls closed down.

It's Ileana, I see through peephole before opening the door.

"Good mor.." she stops horrified "Are you guys still sleeping? Varun..where is he?" She tucks her head inside, I move aside to allow her to step in.

"We have ramp rehearsals starting in half an hour" she informs me on her way in.

"Get the slog out of  bed" she points at Varun who is lying on his stomach shirtless and in deep sleep "I'll be going ahead..make sure he reaches in time" she orders trudging back towards the front door..I follow her out devising ways in my mind on how to wake up a monster?

"By the way" she stops holding door knob "what where you two doing whole night that left Varun so exhausted?" She winks flipping the DNB door sign on knob.

"Shopping...we were doing shopping" I answer once I get her cue.

"Sure" she ribs back giving me thumbs up getting inside the elevator.