The climax

Varun Dhawan

I feel rejuvenated after good night's sleep. On contrary most newbies loose their sleep a night before their movies hits the theatre. But it's different with me.

I've been struggling internally fighting my inner demons for last few days but I've settled the score on my mental battleground for once.

I remember vaguely Rohit advising something about people entering your life for a reason..season or lifetime. And I've decided Shraddha is my lifetime and I don't intend to loose her.

There's no life if she isn't part of it.

I'll call Sonam in afternoon and tell her she can do whatever hell she wants to do with that tape. I won't entertain her anymore.

I feel like smiling genuinely from inside for the first time since that day in hospital.

Shraddha Kapoor

Why has Karan asked me to meet him in his office? Maybe he wants to persuade me to accept the payment that I had rejected earlier. Saying 'no' to people doesn't come easy to me and Karan is making me do it again.

When I reach his office, I don't get to meet him but his assistant who takes me to a stylist. She says Karan has appointed the stylist specially to dress me up for an event I'm requested to attend with him in the evening.

I freak out and call Karan immediately for more details regarding the event. I'm cent percent sure it can't be any other than the high profile screening of Varun's movie. But why does he wants me to attend it? All my doubts will rest once I hear his voice on other end

"Hello Shraddha" he greets me warmly "I'm really sorry I couldn't see you personally. Did Jasmine take you to Pinky's boutique? Don't go by her name by the way, she is excellent at her job" he speaks too fast.

"Karan, which is this event you want me to attend? Is it the movie screening?" I ask already knowing his answer. There is silence for while on other end before he speaks again

"Do you trust me Shraddha?"he quizzes.

"Yes" I respond automatically.

"Then please do as I say...there's only one thing I can guarantee you right now" he takes a dramatic pause to add

"Tonight will be one night you won't forget for longest time of your life"

~~

Varun Dhawan

Pick up the damn phone!

I call Sonam's number for hundredth time in day adjusting my denim jacket over white tee getting ready for the show.

My steel nerves have started to jitter as twilight hits the sky.

I check my reflection in mirror and wonder what Shraddha must be doing at this moment?

Shraddha Kapoor

Pinky asks me to choose between a risqué deep cut maroon gown and a peach colored satin knee length dress.

Both are too jazzy for my taste and heavy for an movie outing.

I almost decide on peach one remembering how Varun had complimented me on the same colored dress that I had once worn. But why am I thinking of pleasing him when he will be scampering around with his eyecandy girlfriend in arms?

"Is it absolutely necessary that I wear a dress? Can't I wear casuals?" I cringe at Pinky who has bright red hair.

"Yeah sure..you can go through collection of tops if you want..but this is Karan's idea. He shortlisted this two dresses from the catalogue I had shown him this morning" she tells me.