Chapter 15

(Dedicated to tereishqmein sorry there is no dedication button as I'm updating from my mobile)

Varun Dhawan

I had to kiss her.

I wanted to purge myself from my last experience but to my dismay/delight, I'm going into deeper shit.

As her soft lips meet mine I'm ignited. It's pure hunger. Lust. I want her. Every part of her.

I move my hands from her face to her front and slowly slip them inside her shirt. My lips refuses to leave hers as she struggles in futile to stop my gradually progressing hands by dragging them down.

But I know she wants me as much as I want her. I slide my lips to her neck without loosing contact of her soft skin, sucking on it on my way as my hands continue its upwards journey.

I break away to catch my breath and meet her eyes, expecting her to stop me, be mad at me, slap me even as I have breached her 'no touching in private' rule to greater extent, but she looks back at me innocently, hopefully, nervously.

And I know I can't do it.

You don't need to be Stephen Hawking to figure out that Shraddha Kapoor is a Virgin Mary. She had herself told me that I was the first guy to take her out on proper date.

Her virginity must be pretty big deal to her. And I can't take it away from her knowing I won't be able to claim her as righteously mine in near future.

She isn't the types to forgo this thing as short fling. And I'm yet to reach that level of cruelty to break her heart in such manner. No matter how much I'm hard for her, how desperately I want to enter her right now, I can't as her teary eyed face flashes in my mind.

I pull back from her and notice her crestfallen face.

"I'm sorry I got carried away" I lie not meeting her eyes.

Shraddha Kapoor

He slapped me with those words.

I feel deflated like a ballon which is stabbed with knife and I want to hurt him back. Scream on his face 'Fuck me, you idiot'

I laugh as my eyes fill up. I'm overwhelmed by mixture of feelings bursting inside me of want, anticipation, insult, hurt, betrayal.

"What's so funny?" He asks arrogantly as he plods himself on couch turning off the tv.

"I just remembered someone" I snort..he creases his brow in confusion "Sonam Kapoor" I dare to say it out loud.

I don't care about the consequences of bringing her in as I feel entitled to hurt him. He didn't have to push my buttons either if he was going to turn his back on me.

But I'm flabbergasted by his non reaction. I expected him to explode but he just ignores me as he picks up the menu card from coffee table.

"What will you have for lunch?" He asks reading through it.

"I already had lunch"

"What?" he reacts "I came here all the way back to share lunch with you and you ate without me? And what time it is anyways? It's not even one in afternoon. What are you a glutton or something?" Now he explodes.

"Wait..you said you won't be back till evening. Did you expected I'll wait for lunch until then? And if you were going to come, you should have called me instead of sneaking in unannounced." I argue back all the steam inside me fizzing out instantly.

"Oh! So now I have to call you and report to you about any tiny changes in my schedule. You are not really my girlfriend, so don't act like one" he snaps.