Epilogue

Shraddha Kapoor

"Varun Dhawan's latest movie offering has created buzz among his young fans. It's been running to packed theatres for second consequent week"

"Although his onscreen chemistry with two leading ladies has received much appreciation among critics..it looks like Varun Dhawan has been unable to shed his character offscreen...as he is often seen juggling his love life between two beauties."

"While he was rumoured to be dating fashionesta Sonam Kapoor, he created quite a scandal by kissing a backup dancer which he later claimed to be his girlfriend"

"But before his movie was about to hit theatres, he attended press conference with his ex Sonam Kapoor who stated that they are getting back together as he only kissed Shraddha to make her jealous"

"When people began to believe this story, Varun once again baffled the media by kissing same girl, that is Shraddha, on special screening of his movie."

"What is the real motive behind Varun's such public display of affection? Many of the industry insiders are affirmative that is nothing more than publicity gimmick. Aakhir Varun Dhawan ke dil aur dimaag mein kya chal raha hai? "

"We have made repeated attempts to reach Varun Dhawan but he has declined to revert to any of our calls."

"For more news and updates on your favourite stars keep watching 'Bollywood tonight'"

I switch off the idiot box while rolling my eyes at it.

I'm thankful to the fact that despite all the gossip surrounding him, the movie didn't suffer bad fate and it is doing great business.

After the premier of Varun's movie the tabloids were once again buzzing with our kissing photographs. It was deja vu all over..but things are definitely different now.

From what I know of him, he is not very good at expressing his inner feelings. Despite which he declared his love for me openly without getting bothered by media.

"Are we ready to go!" Asks Aditi my kid sis.

Oh by the way, I'm going on my first official date with Varun tonight and yeah Aditi is tagging along.

I had to say 'yes' as Mom won't allow me to step out of house without agreeing to take her. My Mom is only thing that has remained unchanged from before...

"Yes, I was actually waiting for you" I brush my hair once again

"C'mon don't waste your time on hair, either way it is not going to look like me" She flips her silky straight tuff "Let's go" she pulls me out in living area.

My mouth falls open when I see room is full of incessant chattering of some fifteen to twenty girls, friends of my sis.

"Hey Di!!!Hello!!" They greet me excitedly as I smile awkwardly dragging Aditi once again inside my room.

"Are you crazy, Aditi? When I said you can bring few friends along I didn't mean whole freaking class" I say agitatedly.

"C'mon Di, it's not like we are going to hang with you whole time. Just couple of selfies and autographs and we will be off" she flips her hair back.

I grimace in reluctant agreement only because she called me Di.

~~

We reach at Orchid half an hour late..courtesy getting Aditi's half of class to fit in autos.

Varun is waiting for us in lobby. He is wearing body hugging tee, his biceps bulging out of sleeves on faded jeans. His hair carefully messed. I don't believe this hot gorgeous mess has decided to date a simpleton like me.