Chapter 1

Nicholas Simmons/Nick/Magnus 18 years old________________________________________

18 years old
________________________________________

"Yo, Check this one out." Stokes tapped me, showing me some girls instagram.
Oh NO, she is not all that, Bitch with a stiff ass yellow wig and ashy ass skin.
E45 is not just there for nothing. Now she over here looking like she caught some disease.
"That is definetly not it."
I commented looking over at the Tv. He just laughed loudly.
Look, i'm just gonna say it, ain't nobody doing shit to me. I'm gay and I don't got a problem with it.
Ma knows...Nick knows...Gazzy knows--- the whole gang knows.  Except Stokeley.
We just a whole bunch of faggots.
Anyways I've been there for Stoke and he's been there for me. We've been friends since forever. "Stokeley."
"Yeah?" He hums, tapping on some game on his phone. It's Now or Never. I clear my throat and sit farther away from him.
I'm not finna get my ass pushed over and bruised.
I smile, "Remember the Oath?" He nods, giving me his full attention, switching his phone off. "Of course.  No matter what, we'll be there for eachother," "Forever...Vro." We say together. I nod playing with a dread.
He looks at me, it's silent for...some time. Now or Never.
"I'm gay."
He stares at me, I stare back. He's eyes filled with nothing.  Almost emotionless.
Finally he looks away and picks up his phone, standing up. As he walks by me i croak out, "You promised," he stops for awhile, looks forward and continues out the room and out the house. I listen to the door closing and I look at nothing on the wall, tearing up.
I stand up and go upstairs to my bedroom. I pick up the phone and dial Nicks number. The phone rings and he instantly picks up.
"Jah!!" He exclaims all cheery. "Please, come over." I whispher.
I hear shuffling. "I'm coming in ten." I whisper back a thanks and hang up.
Surely in about ten minutes there's a hurried knock in the door. I trudge down the stairs and jog over to the door. I open the door and he looks at me.
"Aww...Jahseh." he says, opening his arms and stepping in the house, closing the door. I jump into his arms and cry.
"I-I told h-him, Nick." I sob and he closed the door going in the living room, back on the couch.
"Jah, calm down." I sob louder. He rubs my back soothingly as I cuddle up to him. "What? He walked out?" He asks causing me to nod and bury my head in his shoulder, breathing harshly.
"Jah...breathe. I'm sure he's gone to let off some steam. He's just surprised. Let it sink in. Give him some time." I nod, sniffling. I kiss his cheek.
"Thank you, mir-mir." He giggles at this.
"Of course seh-seh." I smile gently.
The door opens up. There standing is Omar (bitch, he really is a dog, woof), Glizzy and Stokeley. With a glare, Stokes Stares right at me.
Oop.