Chapter 21

Shii...its never proof read.

OMNISCIENT

Nick bit on his nails and he nervously stared at Ms. Pete's head, his feet tapping on the floor in a drum-like beat. The class was told to get on some shit while the teacher was marking papers.

Nick couldn't help but think back on how many questions he had left behind and many more he hadn't done.

Stokeley groaned as he was done of hearing Mackenzie' s annoying voice and the tapping of  Nicks feet. He tapped on Nicks shoulder as he was getting up, the class busy on their shit- either phones, books, talking or sleeping.

Kentrell was for sure sleeping. Taymor was on his phone, his head on his arm...laying on the desk with Kentrell on him, his face in his neck and arms around him. Nigga was always sleeping and if not he was smoking ,or blowing Taymors back out.

Nick looked back at Stokeley.

"Can I switch seats with you?" Nick looked over at a rambling Mackenzie then back at a puppy-dog-eyed Stokeley.

"Please?" Jahseh butted in.

He sighed but nodded anyway. He stood up and walked over to Stokeleys seat. He glanced at a pouting Mackenzie.

"Oh lord, fuck me." Was what he mumbled as he said in Stokeleys seat.

"Heyyyy, Nicky." She chirped up.

"Nah." Nick threw his hood over his head and laid his head on his arms about to tap on the Instagram icon when he head Ms. Pete's voice ring through the class.

"Okay, class! Time to name and shame."

"WHAT?!" Exclaimed someone in the back of the class.

Ms. Pete giggled.

"Name and shame. Okay, George- 27 out 50. Emma- 37,  Quantavious- 42. Brooklyn- 12."

The class 'oohed'.

"James- 3."

"Somebody!"

The class was being called out.

"Jahseh- 48...you didn't draw up the title of your graph. Would've caught a total 50." The class didn't look any wowed, this was a normal thing. Some clapped, some hollered.

Everyone was called out and the class had their comments. Nick hadn't been called out yet. Waiting anxiously.

Ms. Pete put her papers down.

"Okay, who I miss? Y'all happy wit y'all results? I know for a fact Jame's not. Always running after these little ain't shit fast ass girls and not his books." She cut her eyes at the  James kid.

Nick raised his hand in the air.

"Nick?"

"You didn't call me out." Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked around her table.

"Uh." She mumbled as she spotted it.

"You got a 36." Nick's eyes popped up and wide.

"A...a 36?"

She nodded. He turned to Jahseh as the class and Ms. Pete turned back to do their stuff.

"Jah! What percent is that?" He whisper yelled.

Jahseh pulled out his calculator and smiled wide at him.

"72 percent. I knew you could do it, Nicky." Jahseh got up his seat and jumped on Nick. Kissing his cheek multiple times.