Chapter 13

STOKELEY

"Stokeley, son! You home?"

I opened my eyes as I heard my dads voice in the distance. I shook Jah and I wore my clothes in a hurry. For a minute, I had forgot that Jahseh was a heavy sleeper.

I quickly picked up Jahs' sweats off the floor and I thrust them into him. The door knob twisted as I jumped on my desk chair.

Then walked in dad.

"Hey, son. Where have y- oh. My son in law is here, and knocked out ." My dad cut himself off as he saw Jahseh on my bed. He let out a smile and I chuckle.

He called Jahseh his son in law growing up. We were very close when we were going, that he teased us on dating.

"Yeah...ha, he's tired. We were doing our homework and hegot knocked out." I said as I let out a chuckle and a smile too.

"Oh well, I just wanted to ask where you've been all these days...just leaving and coming home late. You got a lucky girl? " he wiggles his eyebrows.

"I know you can pull them lil hoes too... I used to pull them hoes from left, right, back, front, and centre, before I met your mother. I'd still be pulling them hoes too from left , rig--" He got cut off by my mom slapping him on the back of the head.

"If I hadn't have met your beloved mother." He says with a lopsided grin. My mom smiles at him.

"Thank you, love. Your still not getting some tonight." She turns around, walking down the hall triumphantly.

Dads eyes go wide open and turns around.

"NO! I was playing! I wouldn't be pulling them, because there's no other beautiful black woman like you! I love you!" He speed walks down the hallway.

"More like you love this pussy. There ain't no other woman around here who still has their shit tight like mine!" She yells from the kitchen, laughing.

"EXACTLY!" My dad screams.

I chuckle, than grimace as I think of what they said.

I look over at Jahseh and he's still knocked out. He looks so peaceful and beautiful sleeping. I could just make love to him right now, if my parents weren't home.

I sigh and lay next to him, my arms over him.  I kiss his back before closing my eyes.

JAHSEH

I peeled my eyes open to see I wasn't in my room. I started to panic as I looked around the room, and calmed down as I realised it was Stokeleys' room.

I try to get up the bed but I get pulled back down.

"Where are you going?" I hear Stokes raspy voice.

I blush a little and look over at him.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I answer him.

"Hurry up. It's getting cold." He says, before letting me go.

Just to be petty, I take my time in the bathroom.  I can hear him growl in anger from the bed. I take small , slow steps back to the bed.

Mind you, I was using his bathroom,  the one in his room.

I get on the bed, after closing his bathroom door.

"You took your time. Jah, its' cold." He whined as he practically pulls me into the bed, and into him.

"You're such a big baby." I mumble into his neck. I close my eyes, after I hear his slow breathing, indicating he fell asleep already.

SATURDAY