Chapter 5

Gazzy
"Oh yes, papi.Ahhh!" I moan as Omar hits my prostate.
"Right there!" I yelled causing  him smacked my ass hard. I moan as I feel the tightness in my lower part of the stomach.

"I-I'm about t-to cu----"

"Oh no, you dont. Not yet." Omar demanded as he pulled out and turned me around, on my back. He rammed back in going at a fast pace.
"I-I'm --"

"Cum." He groans out. I did as the man said. I came on his and my stomach.

"Shiiiit" He said, chuckling while pulling out and laying next to me. I sighed,  smiling in satisfaction.

I turn towards him and as I as about to say 'goodnight',  I was hit with the sounds of loud ass snores.
Oh well.

I closed my eyes.

JAHSEH

"STOKELEY...look---listen." I rushed out as he paced around the room.
"I'm listening, Jah." He growled...all of a fucking sudden.

I sit down on my bed and stay put, quiet.
The fuck he growling for?
"Jahseh." He murmured. All I do is purse my lips and cross my legs.
"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo motherfucking Onfroy!" He yells,  turning towards me.

"Stokeley Clevon motherfuckin---"  Next thing you know, I'm on the wall with Stokeley's heavy hand, wrapping around my neck. I know this isn't the right time but Stoke looks good in the moonlight that's shining through my window.

As he gazes into my eyes, he squeezes harder on my neck,  making me hold back a moan.
Waterfal-
"Speak." He interrupts my thoughts .
"First, let go." I say. In reality I want him to choke my ass more and bend me over. Sigh.
He lets go.

"I have a vagina." I start.

"No shit Sherlock." He slaps his forehead.

I roll my eyes. "May I continue?"  I ask bored.
"Sure." I sigh.
"My mom was first told that she was expecting a girl. Later on in the pregnancy she was told that it was a boy. So when I was born, the doctor told my Ma it was a boy with female genitals. Which in later stages the boy would grow to have a female reproductive system. Okay, now I'm here." I sat back down on my bed.

"So."

"So?"

"You get periods and stuff?"

"Yes Stokeley, I get on my periods and I can get pregnant." He slumped next to me, laying down.

"Well---dats tuff."

"It is."

It was silent for quite some time. Me just sitting there and thinking about Any and everything with him laying next to me, on the bed.
I just had this one question running through my head.

"Hey Stokeley?" I broke the silence.
"Hmm?" He hummed. I cleared my throat and sat there looking ahead. Wondering if it's okay to ask this.

Fuck it.

"Why are you still here?" I questioned.

"What?" He sat up.

"Why. Are. You. Still. Here?" I questioned more slowly.

"What do you mean, Jah?" 

"Why are you still my friend. My best friend at that. I mean, why are you still around me? With me? Everyone else left me---not even that. No one wanted to fuck with me. You were the only one Stoke.You stood by my side. Hell...it's Senior year and you're still by my side.  Then we met Nick and Gazzy and Michael and Tay and all of them. So my question is 'Why'?"