Chapter 16

It has been a couple days after me and Stokeley had sex. I can't explain how I feel about it but all I know is I enjoyed it- like really enjoyed it. My mom's been leaving me with Stokeley or alone. A lot more.

I lowkey think she neglecting me.

After Stokeley dropped the D in me, I had thought things would be awkward, for some reason. Things were cooler than before. He'd hold my bag for me whenever I asked, well it took some time- but it's better than before!

I woke up with my core hurting and burning, when I looked down at my panties, a large wet spot was visible. I don't know- but it's been a while of me having wet dreams.

Stokeley.

I thought of him right before my phone buzzed, a text from- speaking of the devil himself- appearing.

Daddyyyyy😫👅😭💜
Morning baby.
Your little ass betta be up.
I'll come pick you up- love you!

                                            😑 Anyways- love you
                                                too big daddy😝💙.

I got out the chat and made my way to the shower. I stripped off to my panties, I couldn't get in the shower before tuning my bitch on.

"-ood eat shit. With my good day friends. Everywhere we go, we be drinkin' HEN. SHAKE THAT ASS , SHAKE THAT ASS- BITCH BOUNCE THAT SHIT!" I hyped myself in the mirror, taking my panties off.

I jumped into the shower still twerking and rapping with my Megan.

Minutes later, I got out the shower and lotioned up, before getting dressed in a white tank top, grey sweatpants, white socks and some slides- basically feeling basic.

I made my way to the kitchen, taking out some cereal, a piece of paper slipped out when I poured some in a bowl.

'I made you beeakfast- in the Microwave. Have a great day baby!' I smiled at the small note, taking my food out the Microwave.

She still loves me.

I sighed with content. Before my thoughts could consume me, the front door was opened.

"Baby- I'm home!" Stokeley dramatically voiced, his arms stretched out and head looking up at the ceiling.

I smacked my teeth.

"Shut up, Stinkley. Now come on, Cleo made breakfast." His eyes instantly lit up at that. He ran into the kitchen, me hot on his trail.

"On god- she's generous," He said. "my mama don't even make me no breakfast. Telling me I'm grown." He smacked his teeth. I listened to him vent- just took my time admiring him. I just have been staring hard and long neacuae he had stopped talking- a hand waving in front of my face. A confused and soft look on his face.

"Jahseh- you've been staring. Liking what you see?" He cheekily asked. I took that to my advantage, striding towards him.

He backed up and into the fridge,I wrapped my leg around him.

"So, what if I do like what I see?" I danced my crotch on his crotch. I felt him stiffen a little. He let out a chuckle, pulling me closer into him.

"Then I wouldn't mind." I giggled, catching his lips on mine and engaging into a passionate, make out session.

"Ha, it's best if we pull away and actually get out the house and to school before we mess in this whole kitchen." He mumbled, next to my ear, trying to catch out breaths.