Chapter 19

Cleopatra

I was woken up today by my alarm. I jumped at the sound of it going crazy. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I looked at the alarm and it was 6:00 a.m- it rang in my head that I'm gonna be late if I don't get the hell up now!

Throwing my legs on the side of the bed, I tore my pyjama pants off, along with my baggy t-shirt. All naked and shit, I adjusted the water in the shower connected in my room.

Once like I felt the water was okay enough to step in, I jumped in the shower. My feet stated getting heavy,and when I looked down an immediate groan left my lips.

I got my fucking socks wet and soaked.

Mumbling shit to myself, I peeled the wet socks off my feet. After about twelve minutes- while scrubbing in a hurry- I finally stepped out the shower.

I reached out for my towel, and I felt nothing. I look around to see that I hadn't brought in my towel, and I was dripping wet. I hated stepping out of the bathroom dropping wet. Getting everything wet, and getting my body cold.

I opened the door, and trembled as the wind hit my naked, wet body. I quickly tip toed to my towel, that was hanging on my dresser. While trying my body and quickly putting on my body lotion, I couldn't help but look myself over.

I'm not that bad. And I sure as hell know my personality ain't shit- what's wrong with me?

"It's not me, so it's sure as hell them niggas" I scoffed, doing a little dance. Shii, my dances be the bomb.

Getting dressed and done with my make up, I pop my lips at the mirror on my dresser.

"Gotta go to work." I stand up, my keys in hand, and my bag on my arm. I leave my room, making sure it's all clean and good and walk to the direction of my baby's room.

I open the door lightly, then tip toe towards his bed. I admire my baby, he beautiful. A whole angel- he look like his mama- he get his pretty looks from me.

I don't care, he popped out of my pussy.

After a minute or two of staring, I give a quick, but long peck on his forehead. Hope my baby have a good day.

He moved a little, and went back to sleep. Sleeps like a baby, too. Well pulled my skirt low,jumped in my car ,and drove off to work.

-

All while driving, I was bobbing my head to Roddy Richh- Jah really had me hooked on him.

"Heart beatin', my mind racin' up. You can hear the screams and sirens in the cut. How did the trap fold up? See a copper, gotta drop him. That's why I got the .9 in my pocket for. Got the trip before he kicking down the door."

I stopped at a red light. Hands tapping away on the wheel,  with my head bobbing lightly.

"For some Christian Dior-" I was looking around and spotted a couple holding hands, looking all nice, crossing the road.
I watched as they crossed and stepped in  Starbucks, across the street. I watched them take a seat and noticed the woman appeared to be mad/sad- same difference.

The man peppered her face with light kisses, until a small smile appeared on her face, a small blush present. I watched them kiss each others hands. Sitting across each other. I must be staying hard and long, because the eyes of the woman met mine and she offered a small smile and wave. The car behind me honked it's horn,  I loooked straight forward and saw the traffic light to be green.

I looked back at the woman and smiled back, with a nod. The car behind me kept honking. So I cracced my window open and stuck my middle finger out, along with my head.