Chapter 10

STOKELEY

"---Seh! Jahseh!" Faint knocking followed. "Jasheh! Jahseh Dwayne Ric--"

"Fuck you!" The voice of Jahseh yelled back, making me crack one eye open.

"Well get here and open this door to fuck me!" Symere yelled back. The knocking stopped.

Jahseh was thrashing around on the bed and fighting the air. I opened my other eye and grabbed his arms.

"Stop it. Get dressed and let them in." I rasped on the back of his neck.

"I'll make the bed while you're at it." I said kissing his head. He gave me a small smile, seemingly blushing.

He got up, wearing his pajama pants in the process and was about to walk out the room. I'm not having anyone else look at him. I snatched him back there my t-shirt on him. I got a confused face as ha wore it.

I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes.
"Jahseh stop sucking the off Stokeleys balls and come open this door!" Symere yelled.

I choked on my spit.

"Yes bestfriend!"  Nick and Michael cheered simultaneously. I heard Diego snorted and giggled.

"SYMERE shut your bitch ass up!" I heard Jahseh yell while running down the stairs and threw the door open.

"Fi-fucking-nally!" Michael exclaimed, throwing himself on the couch. I was walking downsatirs, not before finishing the bed.

"What the hell are you guys doing here at  10 a.m?" I questioned.

I was given the 'oh bitch' look by Diego but Symere cut him off when he was about to speak.

"You dumbass, it's 20 minutes till 2 p.m." Symere answered, looking calm as ever.

"I am not a dumbass." I sent daggers his way. He nodded with a smile.

"Anything to help you through the day." He laughed, sitting on Jordans lap.

"What are you guys here for?" Jahseh yawned. Gazzy turned to him fast, I thought his neck was going to snap.

"Nigga, you forgot Omar?"

"Oh yeah. Of course." Jahseh dismissed. Then his mom came downstairs.

"Hey Ms. Cleo." Everybody chorused and she smiled.

"Hey, lil niggas."

"Hey, Ma" Me and Jah say.

She hugs us and kisses our heads." Hey babies." I smile.

Then a slap sounds throughout the house. We all snap our heads towards Jah and his mom, to see Jahseh rubbing the back of his head.

"I told you about language in my house, while I'm here."

"Ma! What about Symere saying I was sucking Stokeleys balls--" He got cut off by another slap.

"Ow! But Ma! Gazzy and Michael too! Stokeley too!" He pointed an acussing finger at me. My eyebrows went under my durag.

"Me?!" I asked, pointing at myself.

He nodded and ducked, just when his mom was about to slap him again.

"Stop lying on Stokeley. Now I'm gone."
She said.

"You're an hour early." Jahseh said and she smiled. "I know."

"She getting some of dat dick!" Michael yelled!  She laughed starting to twerk. Michael, Nick, Symere and Diego cheering her on. Jahseh pushed her out the door.