Chapter 24

3 weeks later

Things have been good with Radric and my mom, and with me. I'm happy that my mom has found happiness and love from another man, a  man who'll treat her right. Things have been good with Stoke and my friends .

It's just, I haven't been feeling okay. I've been feeling super tired no matter how much I sleep and I've been eating a lot. I mean I've been eating a lot but this is another sort of eating a lot. Yesterday in the morning I was awoken by a rush of vomit up my throat, same as today.

I thought of possibly being pregnant, but I'm not so sure. It kind of adds up though and I've been drinking too, if I had been pregnant...wouldn't the baby be dead by now? But I'm hoping that's not the case. I lay on my bed on my phone scrolling through my feed. I then remember that my mom somehow has a pregnancy test  left in her drawer - I'm not trying to buy it to find out I'm not pregnant, tf. I run to my moms room and look for it in her drawer.

I finally find it and I run to the bathroom down the passage way and I shrug my shoulders before I step in the bathroom and close the door.,

-

RADRIC

I drink my tea as my mind takes me somewhere, just staring at the view before me. The city and the cars and lights driving around down below me, it's actually a beautiful view. I felt arms around my waist and I automatically held on tight to them.

"Hey babe. You okay?" I turned around in her arms and smiled at her before giving her a kiss. I nod my head in the crook of her neck.

"Yeah, I'm good. How are you?" She gives me a small smile.

"I'm all good, I just came in here to give you some food. Jahseh made it for you but he couldn't come around here to bring it for you- he said he didn't feel good." I smoked at that, me and Jahseh have been slowly getting along after that whole thing.

I can't lie, I've got a soft spot for him. He's a cool teenager with great intentions.

I take a seat at my desk. I grab on to Cleo's arm as she turns to leave.

"Ric?" She looks at me .

"Have lunch with me?" She smiles but shakes he head.

"I've got to-"

"Please?" I cut her off.

"Okay." She nods and I pull a seat next to mine.

-

JAHSEH

I look at myself in the mirror and down at the test. I'm pregnant, man fuck this. I throw water over my face and go lay on my bed, immediately closing my eyes shut. I then fall into a deep sleep.

I open my eyes lightly and look down at the hands around waist. I then turn in the arms to be met with Stokeley - who quickly cuddles in my neck and sighs . I smile lightly at him as I close for a few minutes but eventually get up.

I wash my mouth and take a piss and walk back to the bed, about to jump on it but notice a woken up Stoke. I jump either way and hug up on his back to get my arms taken off of him gently.

He sighs and sits up in the bed. Eyes looking sleepy.

"Jahseh."

I look at him sideways and sit up as well. I touch his back lightly and he tenses up.

"Stoke? Stokeley are you okay?" He turns to me and I can't read the emotion on his face.

He hold up the pregnancy test from earlier. I quickly keep quiet and wait to hear what he'll say.

"For how long did you know?" He bites the inside of his lip. I sit in silence.

"Jah."

"Just earlier . Some hours ago. I didn't know until then." He sighs and nods his dead. He pulls me into his arms , both of us  sliding down in the sheets.

"We'll take care of it in the morning." He says as he snuggles his face into my neck. I quickly get off of him . He pulls me back in  .

"Whatchu mean we'll take care of it in the morning?"

"Jahseh shut up for now and lay with me. Well take about it in the morning." He says like its the most chilled thing ever. I struggle to get out of his grip but I eventually do.

"No, Stokeley we could talk about it now. If anything its growing inside me and I just found out and we made this together. "

"Yeah we could end it together." He says as he gets up slowly.

"What? You really want to kill it? Like now?"

"Jahseh you thought we'd raise it now? We're not responsible enough to raise a kid now, seh ." I turn away from him.

"I'm not going to do it." He gets up off the bed and is walking over to my side.

"No you is going to do it. I'm telling you." He sits next to me.

"How? How does that make sense? You're telling me what to do about my body. I'm not ready to kill it yet. Let's think it through." I try to reason with him but instead he pinches up his nose.

"Jahseh- are you stupid or dumb?" He asks in a belitting voice.

"Okay don't call me dumb or stupid. I'm neither. The question is are you? I know where you're coming from and I get it but I want to make a decision too. You're just telling me what to do and not asking me what I want to do. Which isn't fair. I shouldn't just obey what you want."
I say and I raise my voice a lil.

"Okay , calm down 'cause I'm not fighting . we'll talk about it in the morning Jah. You're just speaking too much right now. Not in the right mindset."

"I'm talking too much? I'm not in the right mindset? What the fuck you saying Stokeley? You saying I'm retarded?"

"Nah - you just have a lot on your mind and your speaking a bit too dumb -which is causing you to act dumb." I slap him the second he gets that whole sentence out.

It takes minutes for us to move after I slapped him and the first one to move is Stokeley. Throwing a punch at my jaw real fast. I fall back on the bed and stare up at him in shock. Feeling my jaw go numb.

He walks to his side of the bed and pulls me in his embrace . I go quiet still in shock.

"We'll talk about it in the morning , aight? Good." I feel tears prick at my eyes as I lay on his chest. I slowly let my eyes close as I fall into sleep.

I wake up in a hurry as I sit up in bed. Breathing hard and feeling at my jaw. To feel nothing . I look around my room to find Stokeley at my door. His hands in his pockets a he walks over to me.

"You okay, Jah?" I stare at him , it was a dream. He really hit me in that dream. What the hell.

"Yeah, yeah Im good." My voice rasps and he sits down next to me, holding me in his arms. I sigh in his embrace , in relief. It was just a dream.

"Uh, Stokeley?"

"Yes babe."

"How would you feel if I was pregnant right now? While were still in school?" I ask as I push his upper body to lay on the bed.

"I don't know. Were still young though...Jah- is you pregnant?"

I breath.

"Yes."

"Oh fuck no." He says as he gets off under me.

The end.