Chapter 14

ENJOY!!
______________________________
JAHSEH

I. AM. DRUNK. OFF. MY. PUSSY.

Here I am, dancing on the crowded dance floor, my arms and hips swinging everywhere. In every direction. Just to make me loose, they'd have to play Stop Snitching. I swear YG's the shit.

Me and Tay were busy dancing next to each other and on each other, giggling. So far, this has been a goooooood night.

Next thing, somehow, YG comes on.

It blasted through the speakers in the club.

BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA SNITCH NIGGA  HOE

NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA SNITCH NIGGA HOE

The beat went on and everyone went crazy in the club.

Me and Nick and all of us were busy fucking it up.

Getting hyped by the people around us made us go harder. Flashes and phones want alight , as videos were taken. Dudes started coming over to us, I was currently grinding on one.

"Yeah, mama. Go hard." I threw my head back and closed my eyes at the faint voice of the guy behind me.

He leaned over and kissed my neck. I leaned my head in his chest, as he went on kissing my neck.

"You're doing good, Jahseh." My eyes snapped open. I looked back and slows down.

"Rakim?" I turned to look at him.

I turned to find him smiling quizzically at me.

"Hey, Jah. "

"Hey Rockyyy." I slurred his name. He have me a smirk. Have I ever mentioned he's one time dude? He's one fine dude.

"Ayyy. Throw it back." He yelled from behind me.

I grinded on him slowly, I could hear him groaning behind me. He slowly gripped my ass in his hand.

For some kind of timing Megan started playing.

"SIMON SAYS PUT YO HANDS ON YO HIPS, AYE!" I screamed pushing my shit back on Rocky.

"SIMON SAYS BUST IT OPEN LIKE A FREAK, AYE!" Taymor yells hyping me up.

Rocky grinder in me harder, I could feel the tent in his pants.  Hard and Rough.

People were taking videos. Posting them in those social medias, I guess. I turned around to grind on him from the front.

When I turned and looked at him, Rakim had planted a soft kiss on my lips. I was taken aback.

What I do?

I kissed back. It was slow and steady, that's until I pulled back.

"Rakim, I like someone else. Can we chill on that?" I asked laughing. He laughed too nodding his head.

"For sure." My phone buzzed in my pocket to see that Stokeley was calling me. I looked up to Taymor answering his phone, too.

Nick was on the phone yelling at, I'm guessing, Zion.

"I'll be back. " I said to Rocky, about to move outside of the building.

"No, you won't be." I heard Stokeleys' voice behind me.

I looked back to see Stokeley and all of them niggas grabbing they mans.

"Wait! Trell I was having fun! "

"Mane, fuck yo fun. The only fun yo ass gon have is this dick! I'll tear yo shit up, slime." Kentrell was dragging Taymor out.

"Nooooooo. Kentrell I was tr-"