Chapter 9

JAHSEH

"Gazzy what do you mean?!" I practically screamed.

"He's one of the---" I cut him off.

"No, I heard. But you know Rakim! From school! Couldn't you see?!"

"They were busy beating my ass and I couldn't register. I was shielding my face from getting hit." He defended himself.

"Well that didnt work." Taymor muttered, referring to the bruise on Gazzys' face.

"Now how did you recognise him? I'm not saying you're lying but how? You couldn't see right?" I wanted to know.

"Uhh...his outfit and voice." He answered uneasily.

"How you----"

"That's the same beanie I pulled off his head when I jumped on him." He cut me off.

Stokeley began laughing. "I knew he wasn't good."

"Imma shoot his punk ass." Taymor adressed, fixing his gun and opening the car door. We all went for him,  pulling him back.

"Tay, as much as I'd like to shoot his was down, I have to stop you." Stokeley told him.

"And why is that?" Taymor questioned.

"We got to calm down and follow them niggas to find their place and Omar. While you're at it, take pictures."

"You are no fun." Tay mumbled, putting his choppa away and pulling his phone out. "Thank you!!" Gazzy yelled, grabbing Taymors phone out his hands.

"Hey! Where your phone at?" Ray exclaimed. Gazzy shrugged. "Lost it."
Tay poured. Kentrell laughed, kissing his boyfriend. Stokeley started the car just when Rakim pulled out the gas station. Gazzy took a picture of the car and the number plate.

The ride was quiet but everybody was woke and Tayy itching to grab his gun. Not long after, the car stopped in front of a not small but not too big house either.

We stayed out and Stoke dimmed the lights. Rakim got out the car and the house door was opened by some guy. More guys poured out the door and started dapping Rakim.

"IT'S THEM!" Gazzy yelled and we shushed him. Dang, I know they must have heard him.

The group turned and looked around seeing no one but the car. It was dark outside, so they couldn't see us. We still ducked though. I peeked out when I heard Stokeley curse under his breath. One of the guys were walking towards the car.

"Yo! Tyler come back here! Ferg done with dinner!" Rakim yelled to the Tyler  guy, making him stop and run back to the house.

Everyone released a breathe when we saw the door close. "Man! I was ready!" Tay yelled, getting pulled by Kentrell in the process.

"I done told yo ass, slime!" Kentrell yelled. "Put that gun away!  You not shooting anyone. " he grabbed the gun.

"Nigga, fuck you. Pussy ass nigga." Taymor grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What?"

Taymor turned over to look at Kentrell.
"Did I stutter? I said you a pussy---" Kentrell grabbed him by his neck and whispered something to him. Tay turned red and shut his mouth. He looked at me and send me a look that said he was gonna get dicked down.

"That's what I thought." Kentrell said.

TAYMOR

"You a pussy---" I started but got cut off by Kentrell gripping my neck.

"Who a pussy? You need some act right. Just wait until we get home. Imma have to rearrange them guts. You can't stop me. No running. What? Fight me, nigga." I got flushed and said nothing. I looked over at Jah.

"That's what I thought." Ken said, biting my earlobe.

Chile.

JAHSEH

After Gazzy took a picture of the house, we drove back to the house to see everyone already there. We got out the car and into the house,  joining everyone.

"What you find?" Jordan asked, chewing on a chocolate bar. Tay and Gazzy were both telling the story and showing the pictures. Everyone got the pictures.

"So, good looking guy from the club goes at our school and in a gang?!" Nick asked, excitedly.  I shook my head.

"He's not in a  gang but yeah. One of the guys who jumped Omar." I nodded

"That makes him even more hot! " he yelled. Soon looked over at him, his brows furrowed and looking back at the guys.

Nick snickered.

"So we not going back?" Taymor asked.

"Nah, we going tomorrow. Unexpected. Everyone should get some sleep." Stoke instructed.

Taymor yawned. "Okay, so Me and Tay leaving." Kentrell said, dapping everyone. Everyone followed the two outside and left.

"Stokeley. You not leaving?" I asked a quiet Stokeley.

"No. I'm sleeping over."

I nodded and sat in the couch while Martin was playing. He plopped next to me. It was calm and quiet apart from him laughing from time to time. I looked over at him.

He knew I was asking for permission to lay on him. He nodded, a smile on his face. I laid my head on his shoulder.

My eyes were closing and I slipped off his shoulder when he was laughing.  He pulled me back up. "Sorry." I looked at him and into his eyes. He stared back at me. He licked his lips as I bit mine. We drew in closer.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion. I gazed back at his eyes before my eyes fell to his lips. My eyes closed as our lips met. He wasn't moving in the kiss so I went to pull back. He pulled me back, deepening the kiss and we were fighting for dominance.

He won and we pulled away, when we had to breath. "T-That was---" I got cut off by a flushing Stokeley.

"Amazing." He suggested.

I nodded and he stood up, holding his hand out. "You coming to bed?'

I smiled, grabbing his hand. We walked up the stairs and into my room, closing the door. We were under the sheets, cuddling. We were both in our boxers. He kissed my head before his hold on me tightened.

OMNISCIENT

Meanwhile...

"D-DADDY! S-SLOW DOWN!" Taymor screamed, trying to push at his pelvis.

"Oh no. You not running. You gonna t-take this dick." He answered, not bothering on slowing down his fast  strokes.

Taymor was screaming, tears streaming down his face as Kentrell repeatedly hit his prostate. Taymor shook violently as he rode his high, Kentrell still hitting his spot. He released deep inside him, pulled out and laid next to his boyfriend.

"I love you, Taymor." Kentrell muffled into Taymors neck. Tays head in his chest and arms around his torso.

"I love you too, Trell."