Chapter 22

A hang- banged stokeley groaned as the sunlight in his room hit him straight in the eyes. He could feel Jahseh's grip on him as he moved. The grip getting tighter as he tried to get up. He tried getting out of the grip but struggled. He looked down at a peaceful looking jahseh, looking like he wasn't strangling the taller. Stokeley suddenly jumped up as he felt the urge to pee. His dick feeling warm.

"Man, baby. Let go. Jahseh."

"Mhmm?"

"I gotta pee, let go."

"Kay." Jahseh looked as if he was about to let go when he fell back to sleep. Snoring softly.

"Fucking- " Stokeley finally got out of Jah's grip. When he was about to get out of bed, when he felt a tug down beneath them before leaving. He looked down and saw he was still inside the shorter boy. He gently pulled out, trying not to wake the boy up, and trying not to hurt his dick by pulling out fast. Jahseh couldn't help but groan at the feeling of being empty. Stokeley quickly apologizing.

Stokeley watched himself pull out and split jahseh apart before his lips fell back together. He chuckled to himself, seeing the mess he did.

He walked quickly to the bathroom, tearing the condom off his length before releasing in the toilet, not even bothering to lift the seat up.

"Ugh." He let out a long well needed sigh as he released a long pee.

He flushed the toilet before going over to the mirror above the sink and checking himself out. He smiled as he seen a sleepy Jahseh get out the bed and trudge around the bedroom looking for his boxers. He picked up his toothbrush and some toothpaste. Wetting the brush and his mouth before putting paste on the brush and sticking it in his mouth. He watched in the mirror behind him as Jahseh walked over to him. Trying not to limp. Smiling as the boy kissed his cheek.

He rinsed his mouth and watched as Jahseh took over the sink and brushed his teeth. He hugged Jahseh from behind, rubbing his meat on his booty , slithering his hands to his heat. Jahseh smacked his hands away and spit in the sink, before rising his mouth out.

"Stoke stop being goofy." He smiled at the reflection of them in the mirror.

"Well you can't come up in here naked and expect me not to touch you." He made a silly face.

"Boy bye. I'm gonna shower, now please leave the room."

Water was turned on and Jahseh shivered as he waited for the water to warm up. Once they were warm he stepped into the shower and sighed as the hot water hit his body. Stokeley stood around in the room, watching him. Jahseh turned to stokeley giving him a look.

"What you waiting for?"

Stokeley licked at him lips.

"You gonna let me eat you out?" He questioned as he looked over at Jahseh's body.

Jahseh froze at his boldness.

"Stokeley, bye! No you're not, now go make the damn bed." He threw a bar of soap at his head . Stokeley chuckled as he skipped out the room.

After making the bed, he tip toed in the bathroom, before lightly closing the door. Thankful it didn't screech like normal. He snuck behind jahseh who was rapping and loathing his body in soap. Stokeley hugged him from behind and laughed at jahseh screeching. Holding on though his arms were being punched. He took the loofah from Jahseh and starting washing his back for him. As gentle as he could. He kissed his neck, lightly sucking on it, biting enough to make hickey. He smirked at the hickey he did on Jahseh.

He turned around and stepped infront of Jahseh. He grinned as he seen Jahseh blush at him.

"You gon' let me eat you out?" He grinned at a blushing Jah. Jahseh went in and kissed him before staring at each there in the eyes. He nodded his head, keeping eye contact with Stokeley while he went down on him.