Chapter 17

"Kekekeke. Y'all dumb for that!"

"What? She had it coming, nigga saw the windowsill falling, but chose to stand there!"

"He was in shock!"

"Nigga- it's either living or dying. He been wanting to die."

"Must be nice to want to die."

"Someone slap him!"

"Mikey, you're man back on his shit-"

"Symere, what? I can't here you- shit all this laughing is making my stummy hurt."

"Stokeley need a damn shower! Seriously!"

"It's not me!"

"THEN WHO IS IT?!"

Silence.

"I don't fucking know. I've been saying thi-"

"Nick, NO!"

A red- eyed Nick was on his feet twerking, trying to twerk. Key word-trying.His back being the only thing moving.

"Toot that ass, bae!"

"What ass? "

A high Jahseh was sitting back and observing, watching the scene and smiling time after time. Cracking up, he leaned over on the bench, an ugly laugh escaping his mouth.

"SKJBDVVCBRJKKJSKKKASDD!"

The whole group looked at him, as if he was sick and all of them bust out laughing.

"That's not a laugh!" Diego cackled.

After the laughing, Jah wiped his eyes and looked at the blunt in his hands, before taking a pull from it and passing it down.

"Y'all know we writing a science test in two days, right?"

The group groaned.

"Yeah, we know. We'll see on the paper. I cannot afford to be stressing me out now."
Nick sassed.

The others shrugged.

"I don't know, I study the day before...and it works  for me."

"Yeah a D works for you, Kimetrius." Jared rolled his eyes.

"I don't know how sehseh does it. I never see him studying, but he comes out three out of the top ten, out the whole grade." Symere chuckled, giving me a look.

"My question is, how?"

A high Jahseh, shrugged his shoulders. A big smile on his face.

"I write down my notes, before the exams  and make sure I'm done, then I read them over and over. I go to the afterschool extra classes if I don't understand. I've done this all the time, a nigga stay being bored." He chuckled.

Kentrell shook his head, smiling at a tipsy Taymor.

"Y'all not surprised Tay came out number seven?" The group laughed. Soon applauding for him, getting claps on his back.

"Man, shut up."

They all sighed, sitting in comfortable silence. Eyes closed, Jahseh lay his head on Kentrells lap, both not thinking much of it.

"I'm so high." Stoke muttered, a small smile forming on his face.

"Y'all what surprises me is that Kentrell's not as dumb as I thought. He gets B's and C's. Unfortunately Stokeley too."

The two boys looked at the small dread-headed boy before smacking their teeth.

"FUCK YOU." They both yelled, then cackling after realizing they had said the same thing at the same time.